• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Crazy Bob March Pie Run Campout - March 28-29

how many happy campers that are going to attend the pie run have yet to sign up??

so far so good for a free schedule. Still working on getting elbow nose and indy rc to go

Looks like the family will be camping Friday and Saturday
4 of us in all.
Tent site.

BODY COUNT UPDATED

Hey this is turning out to be a pretty good crowd. Please check body count on post #1. I need to make sure we have enough sites. Ray Roberts Lake SP may never bee the same after this group. :-)

Princess and I are in for Saturday night and out for Friday night (working) and I will still be in bed come time for pie... And lastly... We will be caging it since tired + motorcycle = not good idea. We'll probably head up that way around 3-5 so we can make supper with y'all. Any plans yet for food/fire?

Now where did I put that camping gear?

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

Princess and I are in for Saturday night and out for Friday night (working) and I will still be in bed come time for pie... And lastly... We will be caging it since tired + motorcycle = not good idea. We'll probably head up that way around 3-5 so we can make supper with y'all. Any plans yet for food/fire?

Now where did I put that camping gear?

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

I'll let princess ride monkey.

Oh, speaking of camping gear. If someone wants to attend but does not have camping gear let me know.

I'll be hauling an aluminum tent so I can bring some traditional camping stuff. Just let me know.

I am a

kipdrordy.png

Bob is leaving me on defense even though I plan on being offensive on both Friday and Saturday.

;-)

You are the only one they are worried about.

Fyi - Everyone will be issued a first aid kit to help with any injuries brokenBob may encounter. Should be enough to cover sKatz too!

TTR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back