• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Crazy Bob March Pie Run Campout - March 28-29

FWIW. Celina is having a crawfish festival on Sat evening. But I know no body here does the mudbugs.....

Sent from Cheyenne Mountain to confuse the NSA

Firewood?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I can pick some up before I head out. I'm sure it won't be enough but we have chairs.

>^..^< + Q
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No matter where you go, there I'm lost

picked up a bit of wood, off the curb, this morning

it is in the truck & will get there tomorrow afternoon, just ahead of PATIENCE

sw

Im am out for Friday, Have a meeting till 6:30. To far for me that late. I will be there Sat. I will pay my part for Friday when I get there Sat. Some times I love my job :zen:

This chili smells fantastic! 7 habaneros...too much? He he. Yummy!

I did want to keep it somewhat G rated...Cuz some of the asylum are a little sensitive... :eat:

I am thinking about bringing stuffing. I have some left over from our thanksgiving gathering. Should be good and ripe by now. Possibly 90 proof.

>^..^< + Q

Hmm how does cherries packed in moonshine sound?
Some Tito's
Etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Cherries are good for you. I read it in Reader's Digest.

>^..^< + Q

Chili just sampled. It has a little zip to it. It ought to be just right tomorrow. If you think tobasco is hot you may want to be careful with the chili. Just sayin...

TTR

Q is ready to go. He wants sum CHEELEEE!
u2yjuhap.jpg

>^..^< + Q

This chili smells fantastic! 7 habaneros...too much? He he. Yummy!

7 habaneros in the chili, sounds great! Now you're just getting up to operating temperature. Can't wait to taste test!

Would love to join you for Sat. night, not sure if I can yet... Bob, what is the location of those sites that you booked so far?

BTW, are there any rides planned for Saturday? Anyone actually riding there? Or it will be more like a Russian style fishing trip - no need for the rod, no one leaves the bus... ? :)

BTW, are there any rides planned for Saturday? Anyone actually riding there? Or it will be more like a Russian style fishing trip - no need for the rod, no one leaves the bus... ? :)

I have a planned route from Ponder back to the state park. This route is for duals port type motorcycles. About 3 hours...

Back