• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Crazy Bob March Pie Run Campout - March 28-29

I still have an alibi. I just have to think what it is.

Sent from Cheyenne Mountain to confuse the NSA

It was great being able to stop by and see old, changed and new faces. Princess and I really missed everyone. Where is da next camp out? I promise to leave Barney Fife at home next time.

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

Another great camp out in the bag. Or was that me... Yes, it was all fun and games until that guy with the flashlight showed up. We had to dial it back to just plain ol' fun without games. Shucks...

>^..^< + Q
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No matter where you go, there I'm lost

Ah yes, fire to the hand. We need to apply warning signs... "Camping with Bob may result in the following:

Loss of memory
Changing of tires
Fetching a truck
Spontaneous combustion of body parts and/or camping gear
Hands smelling like wet dog
A great time"
:)

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

TOM SAYWER STRIKES AGAIN!

after ONLY two flats, w/in 10 miles of each other, BOB got in w/ THE SAINT & arrived to THE RANCHMAN just as everyone else was leaving

a few of us took pity on them & waited while they ate

with PIE completed, it was tyme to return to the scene of the crime

YEP, LYEKA had a flat pusher & a flat spare(the tale was true, so far)

PATIENCE offered up her spare & the work began

off with the 2nd flat & on w/ the 2nd spare, while the girls were lounging in the shade

once back in camp, PATIENCE got her spare back & THE REAL WORK BEGAN

2-flatsbobsbike_zpsc4d11952.jpg

while swoody just furnished the tyre tools & a new tube, DAVE, CARL, JASON & LEON took the reins while TOM SAWYER sat back & supervised, from the comfort of his lounge chair

tomSawyerrelaxing_zps2392be5f.jpg

the work performed, was deemed a success on SUNDAY morning, when LYEKA was still sitting on 3, fully inflated tyres

this attendee wants to thank all those who furnished the wonderful victuals and the rest of the attendees for the entertainment

as stated, above, no one was arrested & no one had to be transported to the ER, though one of more came close on both counts

SUNDAY BREAKFAST @ THE OLD WEST CAFE in SANGER sent 14 of us home w/ our bellies FULL

hope all arrived home safe & sound

sw(CHILI THE WONDER MONKEY, will return next tyme)

Considering only one person set fire to themselves and no one was actually arrested, it was a good campout.

Good time was had by all.

Don't forget only 4 flat tires!!!!

Edit to add... Ok only TWO flats but I still like my version better.

Sent from Cheyenne Mountain to confuse the NSA

Ok, now that everyone is home. REMINDER TIME!

Next pie run is in Medina. This is a popular area of Texas and the available sites will fill up quickly. If you want to attent, you will me ed to commit soon or there won't be any room for you.

So, what say you?

Oh, and the links is
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93742

Back