• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Crazy Idea - International Pie Run Day (IPRD) - 10/25/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crazy Idea - IPRD - 10/25/2008

Good idea. I'd be up for meeting with some TWT members in Georgia. Could bring some of my local riders with me.

Can anyone submit banner ideas? Here's one I came up with, but it's only 1 of many ideas I have...

Attachments

• IPRDa.jpg
    IPRDa.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 322

Can anyone submit banner ideas? Here's one I came up with, but it's only 1 of many ideas I have...

OMG, that looks AWESOME! I think you just stole my job... :lol2:

Here's one more, not as "international", but full of pie :mrgreen:

Attachments

• IPRDb.jpg
    IPRDb.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 305

I'm with Pao-Duro!! There has to be some good pie in Atlanta somewhere. Pick a spot if you know of one! :eat: :rider: :eat:

Kim, anyone can submit banners anytime they like ;-) One thing I look for though is that the text is clear and easy to read relative to background images/patterns. I don't want it lost in the clutter. The easiest thing though is to PM me the images because I don't track any threads and won't get emails letting me know you have replied.

I'll forward this thread to the European Bandit Contingent!:clap:

an attempt at a banner

Attachments

• IPRD banner1.jpg
    IPRD banner1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 305

"Pie, bringing the world together one piece at a time..."

Blast! The thread title had me thinking we were all riding to Mexico for pie.

I dont know too many Mexican pie places. I'm gonna have to scout a spot for way south Texas.

Well, it doesn't HAVE to be pie. You can broaden it to desserts in general. You know... a BIG Sopapilla drenched in powdered sugar and honey... :drool:

Hmmm.... will there be a DFW contingent making the trip? Its about 220 miles from up here in OK as everyone likes to call it....

Or.... LOL we can always have another one at Lucy's for the locals :eat:

Maybe we should have a list of locations for people to pick from? The main location for Texas will be whatever one is currently scheduled. Other places can be added so that folks can look for something near them if they can't make the main location. Then folks in other states and countries can add their locations and if we get lucky, they might even get some decent groups to show up. Of course, there might need to be some cross posting on other non Texas forums to get those folks to show ;-)

Hey Chuck,

Is there any stats on the biggest pie run to date? I don't know but it might be interesting to perhaps achieve a pie run world record if such a record exists.

gwr-blue.jpg

I plan to be there and will also e-mail my large list of fellow riders in the state to perhaps host one at a related city.

SEYA,

RB

:cool2: i'm down for some pie(even though...do i dare say it..?.........i don't like pie all that much):shock: but i shall send a pic of my eaten up pie, just the same. good idea btw.

Great idea!!!:clap: I don't know about Pie Town, but I will get something going in New Mexico. I know that there will be atleast one other motorcycle there.

I will EM this to a buddy in AZ.

My guess 200+ bikes.

Put me down for an XL T-Shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back