• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CreativeLive: Fundamentals of Photography Class with John Greengo - LIVE FEED 1/25/16

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
:tab This class is updated every year to reflect new technology but still does an incredible job of covering the basics and more. It is well worth the price for a full five day course. The instructor is very good and his visuals are superb. I bought this in 2013 and am thinking of buying the 2016 version. I've been rewatching the 2103 version and it is still great even though there have been new cameras that come out in the last few years. I HIGHLY recommend this class. The videos you get when you purchase are broken up by topics, in order, and range from 10-30 minutes long. So each part can be watched almost as a stand alone refresher for each topic. If you watch it live, it is free, but you have to watch it when they are showing it.

https://www.creativelive.com/courses/fundamentals-of-photography-2016-john-greengo

If you have doubts about the class, just try to find time to catch parts of it live if you can, which is what I did. The sections on sensors, ISO, apertures, lenses, shutter speeds, and exposures are really really good. You might think that covers everything, but there is much more.

:tab He talks mostly about using DSLRs, but the basics really cover ANY camera. I still use a ten year old Canon SD600 point and shoot and I've been able to get better pictures with it just from watching this class. It is the camera I use for my ride reports.

To only pay $100, Use Coupon Code: FUNDAMENTALS16

Offer only valid while the live show is being broadcast

Last edited:
Re: CreativeLive: Fundamentals of Photography Class with John Greengo

Today is the first day of the class if you want to watch it live and for free!

The Fundamentals of Photography class has so much wonderful information! I also appreciate all of the images and animation used to highlight the technical details of what he is teaching.
Jennifer

Have you already watched the whole thing?

I just finished the 2013 version a week or so back and am now working my way through the 2016 version. There is quite a bit of new info in the 2016 version.

Back