• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CTOR Trails

Reaction score
Anyone here ride at CTOR?

I joined two weeks ago after my Hidden Falls membership expired. I decided it would be interesting to ride somewhere else this year to learn different skills.

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
Great place have ridden there a bunch over the years. I personally like it much better than Hidden Falls, as there is more technical climbs available

Reaction score
I haven't really found the difficult technical sections yet, but I've also not attempted most of Loop 1 or the Ridge trail. Loop 2 is great, with different type of terrain and challenges than are at Hidden Falls.

Vinny

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Vinny
It's a great place. Guys on Sunday can show you the hard stuff. Careful what you wish for.

Reaction score
It's a great place. Guys on Sunday can show you the hard stuff. Careful what you wish for.
Back in the 80s we were heading to Post Tx for an enduro. We had a new guy with us who had never been and he made a comment about how flat everything looked and that there must not be any challenging stuff. Still laugh about that.