• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CTOR Trails

Hello Brian,
I'll look for your vehicles.I will probably get there around 9:30. I'm in a silver Toyota Tundra. See you there.

David

I took my first ride at CTOR this weekend. I'm new to dirt bike riding and I want to thank Brian (StrokedNBored) and Brandon who took time from their riding to show me around Loop three and (I think) parts of Loop two. We started out on the beginner trail which I thought made for a nice short ride to start out on. The trails were fantastic and I really liked that they are divided into different levels of difficulty. Parts of the trails were muddy from previous rains but it wasn't bad at all. I will definitely beg going back as often as I can. I met several great people out there and visited with more who I've ridden with at Spoakes. The weather was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better day of riding. Thanks again to Brian and Brandon for showing me the trails. Take care,
David

Went with old friend today that’s been riding there for years. Did loops 2,3 and 4 perfect weather and conditions.

Attachments

• F9717590-0CF9-4D45-889C-04296C03712B.jpeg
    F9717590-0CF9-4D45-889C-04296C03712B.jpeg
    366.3 KB · Views: 169
Lemme see if I’ve got this correct; a first timer can come out and ride as long as there’s a group of members to show him (and his son) around? Or should I just call, pay the day fee, and follow the direction of traffic? Was planning on Spoaks on Saturday, but this looks appealing.

You'll need to pay the daily fee and sign the release form to ride for a day. Usually Benny (the property owner) will meet you and give a brief intro to the trails. The gate to the property is normally locked.

Loop 3, 4 and 2 (in that order) are easiest to more difficult. The trails are well marked. Loop 1 has some sections that are quite difficult, as does loop 2, but loop 2 has bypasses for the more difficult sections. There is also a short practice track and trials area near the parking.

Even when it is "busy" it is rare to see any one else on the trails. Occasionally there will be riders taking a break at the "tree of carnage" at the end of loop 2/beginning of loop 4.

Should be ok. Just more people than normal. They won't be on the numbered trails.

Just spoke to Benny. Alas, it’s members only. Anyone on here going t morning that we can tag along with? If not, Spoaks is a solid consolation prize.

Back