• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CTOR

I want to go ride there, but I'll be at Ron's fish fry Saturday. Dang it.
I'll probably have the KLR with me as a backup. I haven't taken it off road since putting on the plastic tank....

You could be missing a show.

I hope to be there Saturday, I just have to call and make sure 2 guests are OK. Will be myself and my brother this time (unless plans change). Anybody who wants is welcome to ride with us.

I work Friday night into Saturday morning at Georgetown Hospital. I might just load up and drive with my gear to work on Friday. Then I can ride with you guys for a while on Saturday morning.
I have to help someone move Saturday afternoon and Sunday , so I can't stay too long.
I'll post here if I get to go. Probably will post Friday.

I'll probably have the KLR with me as a backup. I haven't taken it off road since putting on the plastic tank....

You could be missing a show.

I would pay to see someone ride trail 1 on a KLR.

No, this is Justin. Never mind, he will do it and make it look easy. May not be real fast but he will do it. Justin could ride a camel on a surfboard off the point at Diamond Head. :clap:

Sam

And video it. By the way, where are you going to find a camel in Hawaii.

We are talking about the surfing, right? :rofl:

Sam

I need to make it there soon . Which bike should I bring XR or KTM ?

Thanks , My buddy KsTeveM and his nephew or going to be there tomorrow .Steve is on a 2014 KTM 500 and his nephew will be on a PIG :rider: I need to do fork seals on my new to me 380 and then Im ready for here or HF or the SHNF :rider: At least i think I am :doh:

Last edited:
If yall see them , tell the guy on the KTM 500 , hes an :moon: :lol2:...... really :trust:

Last edited:
FANTASTIC ! What a great day. CTOR rules! I wish I could of stayed longer.
Weather was perfect, no dust, great trails! And only an hour from my house!

I feel very lucky to be able to ride there.

Thanks , My buddy KsTeveM and his nephew or going to be there tomorrow . He has a 2014 KTM 500 and his nephew will be on a PIG :rider: I need to do fork seals on my new to me 380 and then Im ready for here or HF or the SHNF :rider: At least i think I am :doh:
When you're ready let me know.. I have not been out on the RM other than my property in more than two years... it's time to get dirty again.

CTOR is in my backyard, Marble Falls not far either.

When you're ready let me know.. I have not been out on the RM other than my property in more than two years... it's time to get dirty again.

CTOR is in my backyard, Marble Falls not far either.

Will do :thumb:

Well, we survived. Rode with Vinny for a while, then did another loop after. There are several offshoots of loop 1- I think we missed some, but I do have video pending edit..

For whatever reason, I'm having trouble with my videos.. here is the footage we have of loop one. There are a couple of small drops/getoffs. There was one particular hillclimb that looked really good, with a little jump halfway up. There was a little extra effort to capture this one - KLR went first, then the DRZ with the camera. McKinley got off of the DRZ and ran back to catch Vinny on his KLR. We can't include that footage, because McKinley forgot to turn the camera on.

[ame="http://youtu.be/Fn1A6XpU6VI"]CTOR LOOP 1 KLR - YouTube[/ame]

If I can share it from my phone, here is loop 3/4
[ame=" http://youtu.be/giFHq0V0lfg"]CTOR LOOP 3/4 - YouTube[/ame]

Any members want to show me around CTOR in the morning before the rain hits. I really want to check this place out for myself.....and to see if it's s good place to bring the kids riding. Would be perfect since we are looking for a home in this area.

Anyone riding ctor Sunday ?

Signatures ???? We don't need no stinking signatures !!!!!

KsTeveM and I made it to Ctor today and rode about 4hrs. Its a long way from my house :giveup: This was the first real ride I have done on the 380 and I really enjoyed it there :rider: It would have been very hard for me to do what I did today on my XR. :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Any members want to show me around CTOR in the morning before the rain hits. I really want to check this place out for myself.....and to see if it's s good place to bring the kids riding. Would be perfect since we are looking for a home in this area.

Did you ever make it out to CTOR? Back when my two boys were 10 & 6 riding a YZ85 & KLX110, I felt that the trails behind the cattle gate was too hard for them. However, The kid's loop next to the parking area is tame enough for their small bikes to ride.

Did you ever make it out to CTOR? Back when my two boys were 10 & 6 riding a YZ85 & KLX110, I felt that the trails behind the cattle gate was too hard for them. However, The kid's loop next to the parking area is tame enough for their small bikes to ride.

My schedule became real busy, then I went to Moab for a week so I have not made it out there. I will be closing on my house May 14 in Salado, so I definitely plan on riding over there. My kids have been asking to go riding, but I work all weekends this month.

Back