• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CTOR

NADS = north austin dirtbike squad. A goofy name that fit the humorous acronym.

We're just a group of buddies that dirt ride together from the Austin area.
There are a core group of guys thatbare the regulars, but we often have new people come ride with us that find our Facebook page or just through friends.

We ride CTOR more than any other place because all the side trails off of the main loops are fun and challenging.

We also ride at hidden falls, Emma long, and the AMSA ride days when they are open.

I haven't been to the advmx park - mx is not my thing, but I'm sure other guys in the group have.

You're more than welcome to come join when you find a bike!
Take a look at the Facebook page : North Austin Dirtbike Squad

c8ff3aafcfcef5c7387f90c87a0dd271.jpg

I picked up a yz 250. I'll start checking out the page on facebook :pirate:

I picked up a yz 250. I'll start checking out the page on facebook :pirate:

YZ250 2-Stroke or YZ250F 4-Stroke?
How much dirt riding experience do you have?

Looks like some of the guys are going to head to Emma Long Park in Austin Saturday Morning. - Challenging stuff, but not hurt yourself stuff (for the most part)

and looks like more of the group will head to CTOR Sunday - what we ride depends on who shows up:

more newer guys = easier trails: the Numbered Loop trails #1,2,3,4
fewer new guys = the hard trails: 1x, 2x, BBM, LBC, Wills Hill, Funland etc.

The last time we went out we did nothing but the hillclimbs and some moderately technical sections (all off the main loops) - we went 8.7 miles in 4.5 hours...

You're welcome to join if ya want.

The last time we went out we did nothing but the hillclimbs and some moderately technical sections (all off the main loops) - we went 8.7 miles in 4.5 hours....

That sounds like fun... unfortunately I'll most likely be working

YZ250 2-Stroke or YZ250F 4-Stroke?
How much dirt riding experience do you have?

Looks like some of the guys are going to head to Emma Long Park in Austin Saturday Morning. - Challenging stuff, but not hurt yourself stuff (for the most part)

and looks like more of the group will head to CTOR Sunday - what we ride depends on who shows up:

more newer guys = easier trails: the Numbered Loop trails #1,2,3,4
fewer new guys = the hard trails: 1x, 2x, BBM, LBC, Wills Hill, Funland etc.

The last time we went out we did nothing but the hillclimbs and some moderately technical sections (all off the main loops) - we went 8.7 miles in 4.5 hours...

You're welcome to join if ya want.

yz250 2 stroke.
I used to ride tracks a lot and race my crf250r at local tracks when I was younger, I was a just average :lol2: I went in the military and haven't ridden on dirt in about 8 years. I'll probably go out to CTOR sunday if I call and they say it's okay since I don't have a membership. I'll probably get arm pump really fast and get pretty tired quick so I may leave early if I did ride with you guys if I get too wore out. I'm interested in seeing if there's anything really wrong with the bike. I know the front brake master cylinder already ran dry and is really spongy. I think there may be a leak somewhere. So I want to make sure nothing else is super wrong since I only rode it around for a few minutes.

Heck, you'll be fine.
You'll probably show us all up.

No membership is no problem, just give Benny a call ahead of time.

254-217-3178

is this the number for him
That's the correct one.
Let him know that you'll be riding with guys that have been there before. He's not a fan of people coming out alone the first time.

Usually give him a call when you get on 2484 to get the gate code that morning.

- brian

Also, if you want to do a quick test run closer to home, we're gonna go do a lap or 3 around Emma long tomorrow morning around 8:30

I'm in! Will be there in the morning.

Somebody will have to point me at the hard areas- I have been a couple of times but there is a lot to explore!

We had a really nice ride at CTOR today. It was great to see jqueen come down all the way from Denton just to ride with us.

Things got a bit freaky on the big Hill climbs
19cc1ec05f7ffdcc067d6c1f9b1d57a3.jpg

Here's some video of the most recent trip to CTOR playing on the side trails.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2QOa-Gor0Q"]NADS at CTOR[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm scared for my next time there with you crazy guys.

Sunday Funday this weekend at CTOR.

Meeting at 8:30 if anyone wants to join.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Glad to see this ctor thread. One of the riders in our group of riders Matt rides there a bunch. He had an 08' KTM 300 xcw and drives a Nissan Titan.

The rest of my group rides there 1-2 days a month.

I've only been once. I wish it was closer .

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

Glad to see this ctor thread. One of the riders in our group of riders Matt rides there a bunch. He had an 08' KTM 300 xcw and drives a Nissan Titan.

The rest of my group rides there 1-2 days a month.
We've ridden with Matt a few times. He's good people.

anyone want to ride CTOR tomorrow?
11am, maybe noon?

anyone want to ride CTOR tomorrow?
11am, maybe noon?

You are back ?

We just went there today. Very muddy . It was much better in the afternoon .
Tomorrow should be great . Have fun.

THX, Vinny.
We got there @ 11, left @ 2;30
Place was perfect today.

We're planning to head out to CTOR Sunday morning and do a more gentle ride with one or 2 newer riders if anybody wants to join.

Probably do most of the main loops.

Back