• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CTOR

I'm thinking at least by 9, if not a shade earlier. TxJoe what've you got in mind?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm thinking at least by 9, if not a shade earlier. TxJoe what've you got in mind?

I'm good with whatever. Since I'm the closest I'll work with whatever works best for you guys. 9 or earlier sounds good to me.

Officially it's Salado, but more like between Florence and Killeen on the edge of Youngs port (south side of Stillhouse). Google CTOR, there's good directions on the site.

Click To Open Rate??? Surely not. Must be Central Texas Off Roaders [emoji41].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll shoot for 8am, but no promises.. red Ford Flex with KTM300

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Just FYI - I did call the number on the website (254 217 3178) and made sure non-members are OK tomorrow. He asked me to call when I was 15-20 minutes out so that he can let me in.

Just FYI - I did call the number on the website (254 217 3178) and made sure non-members are OK tomorrow. He asked me to call when I was 15-20 minutes out so that he can let me in.

Will do. My poor bike hasn't been on the trails since Moab in May.

Ok, finally verified I'm definitely in... red Xterra and blue/white KTm. I should be there in the area of 8.

I'm all loaded up. Black trailblazer with xr400. Looks like I'll be sandwiched between 2 ktm's if no one else shows up:doh:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I can't make it tomorrow. I have really been wanting to ride out there so hopefully I can hook up with you guys another time. Have fun and stay hydrated! On a positive note, (for Txjoe) there will be one less orange bike there.:lol2:

I might ride. Do we all need to call the number or do i just show up.

I'm sure the first person who gets out there can probably call and we will all be good. As long as we all show up near the same time anyway.

I don't think the gate is open all day.. the guy you are supposed to pay may not be there if you arrive at a different time... At least be prepared to call when you get to the gate.

Members get the gate code and don't have to mess with it.. If I was within an hour I'd probably be a member..

Great fun today guys! Really good to meet you both, hope to ride with you again soon .

Looks like great weather this Saturday (Oct 3th).

Since I'm not making it to ACL this year, I have the weekend to catch up on stuff.

One of those things is riding dirt :rider: . Brian and myself are heading up to CTOR in the early am.
I hope others can join on the fun :clap:

Looks like a couple of us will be riding on Saturday (12/5) and then camping for the night.
Weather should be nice for both....finally:clap:

Well, now it's 5 of us. Bring your trials or dirt bike on Saturday .

Back