• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Custom Toy Hauler / Compass Conversions

Clark

Reaction score
Custom Toy Hauler/Compass Conversions, set up for Bikes. Low deck height. 30 Amp Service plus 30 Amp Solar, Great for Dry Camping. A/C, 3 -TV's, Elec/Gas Wtr Htr, Stereo in/out Spkrs,
Power Awning, Premium Hardwood, Large Bathroom, Fold-Out Sofa. Can be pulled with 3/4 ton truck, dully's not needed. Full Rear Ramp & E-Track installed.

$ 49,500.00 or best offer, see at 1822 Industrial Blvd, Temple Texas Clark 254-289-8406

Attachments

• toyhauler.JPG
    toyhauler.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 576
  • toyhauler.JPG7.jpg
    toyhauler.JPG7.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 584
  • toyhauler.JPG2.jpg
    toyhauler.JPG2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 587
  • toyhauler.JPG4.jpg
    toyhauler.JPG4.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 562
  • toyhauler.JPG5.jpg
    toyhauler.JPG5.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 562
  • toyhauler.JPG6.jpg
    toyhauler.JPG6.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 537
  • toyhauler.JPG8.jpg
    toyhauler.JPG8.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 555
Just Tow's Great ! Have you ever chased a Rodeo guy down the Road !
Platinum Premium Trailers will last a Lifetime !

One thing folks in Texas might not know. Motorcycle trailers are limited by law in MPH on the highway and Horse trailers are not.

I believe its 65. We were coming back from a race in Tennessee. Doing the posted 75 when we were pulled over and informed of this. We didn't receive a ticket. I think he thought we might have beer or weed but he was wrong. If he had caught me 40 years ago he might have had better luck. It was pretty easy to tell we had motorcycles in the trailer because of the "Stickers" on it!

I believe its 65. We were coming back from a race in Tennessee. Doing the posted 75 when we were pulled over and informed of this. We didn't receive a ticket. I think he thought we might have beer or weed but he was wrong. If he had caught me 40 years ago he might have had better luck. It was pretty easy to tell we had motorcycles in the trailer because of the "Stickers" on it!
That's ridiculous

I can't find this anywhere in the transportation code. Still looking...

We asked him was it OK if we had a flatbed or a horse trailer and he said yes. We didn't argue since he was a nice guy and wasn't going to give us a pink slip.
Sorry didn't intend to highjack this post

This would be fun if I had my piece of land to haul to......but I don't :(

Out of curiosity, what does this trailer weigh?

Just a great "ADV Trailer" set up for two bikes, Dry Camp anywhere, Solar System will work A/C for
a long time. You can pull with standard truck, does not need Dually rear wheels. I pulled with 3/4 ton.

This would be fun if I had my piece of land to haul to......but I don't :(

Out of curiosity, what does this trailer weigh?
Go ahead and pay him. I'll pick it up and WE can keep it at my place :)

This Trailer is just perfect for ROT, Sturgis, Big Bend !

what it's perfect for is the occasional urge to sell everything but the bikes and have no permanent address.
"we've been trying to reach you for weeks!" exactly.

This was a "Proof of Concept"
I built it to Try out the NewSolar Systems etc.
I also built in alot of Power in the Battery Amp Hrs, just works Great !
We are a Premium Living Quarter Builder, in Business 10 Years ! I have
used this Trailer 2 or 3 times, sold my ADV bikes, I'm 67 years old !
I have been telling my ADV buddies $ 40 K or Best Offer !

Back