• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Go see Chip and Dan in Elm Mott at Munn Racing, they will take good care of you. The Cycle Town South guys treated me very well, they are a great bunch, sad to see them out of the KTM business. But, everyone needs to eat and pay bills.

My closest KTM dealer is in Conroe. That places is PACKED with atvs, side by sides, and jet skis. They do have bikes as well though. But it is obvious what they sell more of!

My closest KTM dealer is in Conroe. That places is PACKED with atvs, side by sides, and jet skis. They do have bikes as well though. But it is obvious what they sell more of!
You're probably more right than I want to believe but the Shack does sell a lot of KTM"s.

They have some 18's left.

They used to put their actual OTD pricing on their website, Kawi didn't like it.

They were my go to dealer to browse online for Kawasaki stuff for that very reason. I hate to hear that doesn’t happen anymore.

Straight Line KTM in Arlington does the OTD proving on their website as well...so that’s where I look at KTM models.

I think we should all be thankful for the ATV market. I wonder how many places could never make a go of it without sells and service dept cash flow of atvs.

(Not to mention the ATV upgrade sells)

Just my .02

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

You can still call them and get prices. I stopped by both of these places today. It's nice to talk in OTD prices.

Call...you mean like on the phone...and talk to an actual person? That’s a step too far when I’m just daydreaming about what I’d like to buy someday. I mean, if I was on the Jarrett schedule of motorcycle purchasing I’m sure I’d have them on speed dial. I’m more of a window shopper than anything else...particularly when it comes to new bikes.

Back