• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cycleland

My dog has gotten worse and had to make a vet appointment. Some other time!

7_day.jpg

Time to ride!!!!

Cycleland was awesome Saturday. Had 5 in our group, all but one old folks, lol. Packed sand is so much fun it's unreal.

4 of us out and about till the heavy sprinkle hit. Vision was about zero, roots slick, and leave covered ground made it pretty challenging!
Wet roots covered by wet leaves in whooped out C-Land------first thing that comes to mind is broken collarbones.

@GSTJOHN took me to Cycleland today. They've had a ton of rain. Lots of exposed roots, washed out ruts with no bottom. After getting stuck twice I vowed to stay out of them. Then all the downed trees, some easy to get around some not. 20 miles was enough today, yea, I'm a quitter. His TX 300, made for this stuff, my 450mx bike, not so much. Lol

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1684625944081.jpg
    FB_IMG_1684625944081.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 54
@GSTJOHN took me to Cycleland today. They've had a ton of rain. Lots of exposed roots, washed out ruts with no bottom. After getting stuck twice I vowed to stay out of them. Then all the downed trees, some easy to get around some not. 20 miles was enough today, yea, I'm a quitter. His TX 300, made for this stuff, my 450mx bike, not so much. Lol
That was an awesome workout....One of the hardest rides I've ever been on with Rob. Trees down, trail erosion with Roots and overgrowth. Glad
we stopped when we did. Thanks again Rob!!!:flip:

Back