• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAKAR 2018!!!!!!

You know that Andrew Short ex AMA Motocross and Supercross rider
who now lives in Smithville is riding for Team Husky this year as well

You know that Andrew Short ex AMA Motocross and Supercross rider
who now lives in Smithville is riding for Team Husky this year as well

I seen a short clip of him preparing for this event. Excited to see how he does! I followed him during his Supercross career. Always thought he was a very talented rider and good dude!

Yeah - is there any internet-only way to watch the Dakar?

IDK but I think I have my DVR set to record it. I saw something about a live stream on bleacher report.b

Last edited:
Last year there was 30 min daily segments on the NBC sports cable channel. ( One day behind of course)

What Tv coverage does not start until tomorrow? ��

Here is a Rally bike we all need!

Attachments

• IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Seems to be on NBC Sports Network, 4pm daily in Houston on Comcast channel 649.

:eek2:

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mEaXi4feCmQ"]Joaquim Rodrigues sufre accidente en Dakar 2018 - Desierto de Pisco Perú - YouTube[/ame]

:tab OMG!!! The announcer for the official highlights is about to make my head explode... :brainsnap He is horrible. Of course, I will still watch the official vids, but I am wondering if anyone has links to videos that might be posted by fans that are actually decent quality so we can see more of the actual action? For racing that lasts most of the day, seeing maybe 3-4 minutes of highlights of very few of the riders, cars, ATVs, and trucks is LAME! Surely there is more out there in this age of instant social media?

:tab OMG!!! The announcer for the official highlights is about to make my head explode... :brainsnap He is horrible. Of course, I will still watch the official vids, but I am wondering if anyone has links to videos that might be posted by fans that are actually decent quality so we can see more of the actual action? For racing that lasts most of the day, seeing maybe 3-4 minutes of highlights of very few of the riders, cars, ATVs, and trucks is LAME! Surely there is more out there in this age of instant social media?

Yup, that lovely lady voice is gone!!☹️

Some great desert dune footage in this one!

[ame="https://youtu.be/uFKsvE4kNts"]Dakar 2018 - Stage Five - Footage Supplied by Red Bull - YouTube[/ame]

Am I the only one suffering from withdrawal...? :twitch:

Back