• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Darned the COVID and full speed ahead camp/gathering, June 26-28

We’re here!

73bbac527292bfefa79233290b30392b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda wish I was too but I did finish two projects yesterday and planning on wrapping one up today to the billing point , the part I like best .

Hot and humid here this morning , my least favorite time of year .

Well, I'm somewhat better today. I really think it was the dust in the air getting to me. Minimal medicine today. Just in time to go back to work tomorrow. yay?

Well, I'm somewhat better today. I really think it was the dust in the air getting to me. Minimal medicine today. Just in time to go back to work tomorrow. yay?
no, where I work, the words "I don't feel so well today" gets you a two week vacation on your dime.

Glad to hear that you’re feeling better. The dust didn’t really bother me too much and probably kept the heat down yesterday. I think it’s clearing out soon.

Sorry I had to bow out Ghost. Looks like a great time was had.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

And it was still dusty this morning. That had to be one big storm to stir all that dust up and send it to us.

Back