• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Davenport has been canceled

Zonie

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Ebert
If you are like me and love old motorcycles it is a disappointment to learn that the Chief Blackhawk motorcycle show and swap meet has been canceled.
The swap meet was the big draw with people coming from all over the US and Canada to attend and look for parts for their project bikes.
Lets hope for a better 2021.

That’s disappointing. I’ve attended Davenport and plan to again. I’m keeping the Barber Vintage Festival on my calendar and fingers crossed.

-Jeff

Last edited:
Wasn't aware of the Davenport show. I'll look it up. Was planning on riding out to Barber again for the Vintage Festival but I'm guessing there's no way that'll happen this year.

Wasn't aware of the Davenport show. I'll look it up. Was planning on riding out to Barber again for the Vintage Festival but I'm guessing there's no way that'll happen this year.
Davenport has been going on for 40+ years. Much less expensive than Barbers. As far as I know Barbers is still on but keep checking just in case.

Back