• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: December 16th Meet n Greet n Eat

Revisiting one of my favorite spots. We will be gathering at The Feed Mill in Gatesville. They always welcome us with open arms. Good food and even better company. Come join us at 11AM Sunday for food,fun,and friendship.

I would love to see a good crowd for the last get together of 2018.:rider: To all you new TWT members come join us and maybe meet a new riding buddy or make a lifelong friend. You M@G@E veterans come on over also and say hi while chowing down.:eat:

Plenty of parking and room for a nice crowd. Please sign up on the thread of you can make this so I can let them know how many to expect.:deal:

The Feed Mill
108 N. 6TH street
Gatesville,Texas
254-865-9450

Sunday the 16th at 11AM Be there or be square.

The "IN" cats
BigKev72
RT_Slim
toolfooldan
Mick
Mr2mch
OLDTLSDoug
K~P..................................7
Blackerbird
echavez
rpcraft
Zonie
DFW Tom
Rick M+4
Obdewla X................18
Ocho
BeemerlessBob and The Saint

"On the fence folks."
retiredtosoon+1
FCBH
Dahveed+1
A_perdue
TX_northstar

Last edited:

Jarrett

Forum Supporter
Scratch that, going to give the motocamping thing a try next weekend.

Y'all have fun.

Last edited:

Mr2mch

Forum Supporter
Sad news......
Shortys is closin Dec 31st
Bldg avail has been in limbo the last year since owner died

Whatdya think Drew??

As for Sunday....
Its a short trip for me to the Feed Mill...IN

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Blackerbird

Forum Supporter
I ate at Shorty's two weeks ago. Looked like business was slow, but the food was still good as was the service. I'll be able to make the Feed Store for sure.

Last edited:

echavez

Forum Supporter
I'm in.

I'm coming from North Dallas so if anyone in my neck of the woods wants to join me PM me.

I’d love to but was in a wreck Friday morning. The bike doesn’t even get looked at till Tuesday since Dream Machines is horribly slow. I have a leaking fork and a damaged headlight. Engine guards are a wonderful investment.

My bike is my sole transport so I’d rather not go anywhere excessive on a leaking fork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d love to but was in a wreck Friday morning. The bike doesn’t even get looked at till Tuesday since Dream Machines is horribly slow. I have a leaking fork and a damaged headlight. Engine guards are a wonderful investment.

My bike is my sole transport so I’d rather not go anywhere excessive on a leaking fork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you okay?

Mr2mch

Forum Supporter
But...what ya'll aren't considering is.... The Koffee Kup has been the go to spot for the January Pie Run ever since the Run began
Jus wouldnt be right ta go there twice in a week or so
Find a different spot for the January Sunday Meet...but ..please...not too far away from the main rider population (keep it central in the cold)

FCBH

Forum Supporter
But...what ya'll aren't considering is.... The Koffee Kup has been the go to spot for the January Pie Run ever since the Run began

Here is ten year old footage from TWTEX @ Koffee Kup. Do you recognize anyone?

RB

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk20HI-NPFs"]Video[/ame]

I don't know if that would be too soon to do another one there? Thinking south this next one but back up your way in February.
You are right, twice in one month would be a bit much. When is the January pie run? Will it be in Hico? Going to Phoenix for a AMCA swap meet in mid January, picking up a Manx on the way home. I will send a picture or two when I get home.

OldTLSDoug

Living the Dream.
Forum Supporter
I think it is 8 or 9 yrs since I bought the Superduke 990 in June or so of 2010. I saw Mitch with long hair, but he didn't like me back then.

By the way, thanks for posting that one up. That was a tough time for me, and it is nice to see some good fun going on.

Last edited:
Was that the bike involved in the famous SPOT/New Mexico adventure?

I think that was Rich Simmon's younger brother in the first part of the video wearing a red shirt. I think his name is Bruce. He was from New Jersey.

Perfect weather tomorrow...

:rider:

RB
You are not my friend anymore. :lol2: