• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: December 16th Meet n Greet n Eat

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Revisiting one of my favorite spots. We will be gathering at The Feed Mill in Gatesville. They always welcome us with open arms. Good food and even better company. Come join us at 11AM Sunday for food,fun,and friendship.

I would love to see a good crowd for the last get together of 2018.:rider: To all you new TWT members come join us and maybe meet a new riding buddy or make a lifelong friend. You M@G@E veterans come on over also and say hi while chowing down.:eat:

Plenty of parking and room for a nice crowd. Please sign up on the thread of you can make this so I can let them know how many to expect.:deal:

The Feed Mill
108 N. 6TH street
Gatesville,Texas
254-865-9450

Sunday the 16th at 11AM Be there or be square.

The "IN" cats
BigKev72
RT_Slim
toolfooldan
Mick
Mr2mch
OLDTLSDoug
K~P..................................7
Blackerbird
echavez
rpcraft
Zonie
DFW Tom
Rick M+4
Obdewla X................18
Ocho
BeemerlessBob and The Saint

"On the fence folks."
retiredtosoon+1
FCBH
Dahveed+1
A_perdue
TX_northstar

Last edited:
I wish I could make it, but we are moving offices over the weekend and I'll be working on Sunday.

Scratch that, going to give the motocamping thing a try next weekend.

Y'all have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Son is coming up from Houston that day for early Christmas otherwise would’ve planned on it.

Sad news......
Shortys is closin Dec 31st
Bldg avail has been in limbo the last year since owner died

4c04b51b68bddb5b4ee7d88a99949450.jpg

Whatdya think Drew??

As for Sunday....
Its a short trip for me to the Feed Mill...IN

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sad news......
Shortys is closin Dec 31st
Bldg avail has been in limbo the last year since owner died

4c04b51b68bddb5b4ee7d88a99949450.jpg

Whatdya think Drew??

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Hope he plans on opening up somewhere else.:miffed:

Gonna try to make it. The Versys is aching for a ride. Temps & chance of rain (or lack thereof) look great.

Good weather will get me there on Mr. FZ-1, this time I plan to not borrow Rod's compressor.

I'm a maybe at this point. Weather won't bother me because I'll have my son with me and will therefore be in the truck.

I ate at Shorty's two weeks ago. Looked like business was slow, but the food was still good as was the service. I'll be able to make the Feed Store for sure.

Last edited:
I'm in.

I'm coming from North Dallas so if anyone in my neck of the woods wants to join me PM me.

I'll be in for now. Unless the weather goes to garbage. Cool I am still in, cool and rainy I can't handle.

Sounds like fun. As long as it doesn't rain. Maybe we can get that Mitch guy to come?

Back