• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

December 8Th Sissy Saddle Shop Meet-N-Greet-n-Eatin

Wow, what a great day, with great food, and great friends. It was worth the (I hate to say it...) "drive". It was fun having my sister and bro-in-law meet more of my TWT friends. They have to listen to me all the time going on-and-on about the community that Scott has brought together, so it is nice when they get to see it first-hand. We had a wonderful time sharing our meal and visiting with Rod, Drew, and Carl The Wise.

Thanks to Sissy and her crew for preparing such a wonderful meal for us. Thanks to all who were able to make it. Thanks to all that were there in spirit. And THANKS to Drew for organizing things (...especially for my birthday meal!!).

Did I mention that it was a great day!?!

Your welcome and happy birthday again. Glad to have you and your relatives come. Like I told them more a coming up. Stay tuned to TWT for next months location and date. Thank all of you for showing up,I don't think she had much food left when we left. Sissy did really well for us and hope to bring my crew there for lunch soon. KP

Yep, really a great time. Good grub, too. :thumb:

THANKS! KP I know you put a LOT of energy into this event and it wouldn't have happened without your leadership. :clap:

Yep, really a great time. Good grub, too. :thumb:

THANKS! KP I know you put a LOT of energy into this event and it wouldn't have happened without your leadership. :clap:

Your very welcome RG. Loved the big turn out. It is the great company,smiles,and good food that makes it all worth while. In other words you fine folks. The continued interest makes me keep looking for other destinations for fun.food and friendship. KP

Thanks KP for making this event possible! You do a great job at coordinating the RTE's. Cheers to Greg for finding this unique home-style restaurant.

I really enjoyed meeting old friends and making new connections. I look forward to the next one.

Happy Holiday,

RB

:rider:

Thanks KP for making this event possible! You do a great job at coordinating the RTE's. Cheers to Greg for finding this unique home-style restaurant.

I really enjoyed meeting old friends and making new connections. I look forward to the next one.

Happy Holiday,

RB

Your very welcome,it was a ton-o-fun. Nice to see such a good turn out even in bad/cold weather. Did not get around to posting pics last night camera acting up. Will try again later. I have pics of the camp ground,BBQ,and Sissys. Forgot to look closer at your brush guards,Robert said he would make me a good deal on a pair. KP

Happy Holiday,

RB

Thanks really goes to TinStar and his December 2011 Sissy's thread.. The between official TWT pie runs RTE back in March took his advice to heart or in this case stomach.

Thanks really goes to TinStar and his December 2011 Sissy's thread.. The between official TWT pie runs RTE back in March took his advice to heart or in this case stomach.

This place was good enough to be recommended by several TWT members. Slim,Kojack,and others have mentioned this place on other threads and boy was it good. I am sure I am forgetting somebody. Left wanting more peach cobbler. Thanks TinStar for putting this place on the TWT map.

Still no Pan Fried Chicken and Roast Beef pictures......just sayin....

Well there is something wrong with the photo card from my camera,it will down load up to a certain point then it says error. I have the BBQ pics downloaded thanks to the wife but the rest will not load up. The other pictures are on the card but will not down load??? Need to enlist one of you photo junkies for help. KP

Well there is something wrong with the photo card from my camera,it will down load up to a certain point then it says error. I have the BBQ pics downloaded thanks to the wife but the rest will not load up. The other pictures are on the card but will not down load??? Need to enlist one of you photo junkies for help. KP

Are you trying to download from the camera or SD card?
I would try both ways if still no luck the card could be corrupted or try a different computer & or program.

Are you trying to download from the camera or SD card?
I would try both ways if still no luck the card could be corrupted or try a different computer & or program.

Tried both ways and no luck. The card is not very old. The pictures are on there but will not down load. A block comes up that says error.

@Hail...use your search function on "Sissy's". From the list of threads, find "heads up on a great little cafe". Late page two or early page three is my picture of her CFS. Crappy pic of a really great CFS. Sissy does not deep fry them, these are cooked on the flat top grill. Try to finish it, I dare you.

@Hail...use your search function on "Sissy's". From the list of threads, find "heads up on a great little cafe". Late page two or early page three is my picture of her CFS. Crappy pic of a really great CFS. Sissy does not deep fry them, these are cooked on the flat top grill. Try to finish it, I dare you.

Now I see why everyone wanted one!

Drew... That card might have been corrupted by that pic you took of me "goonin" at my plate of goodness.

Did you also try a different computer... or photo software??? Can you even view the restaurant pics on the camera? Mabe some way to download one at a time?

Drew... That card might have been corrupted by that pic you took of me "goonin" at my plate of goodness.

Did you also try a different computer... or photo software??? Can you even view the restaurant pics on the camera? Mabe some way to download one at a time?

It could be that the first photo where it errors is Corrupted so try to skip that one pic and see what happens? Or it could be a couple pics I a row!

Never had this problem before. The card is fairly new was picked up in Chama,New Mexico. Will try again when I get home. Do not know if the "goonin" did it:rofl: but it is making me nutty not being able to post the pic of the camp site and Sissys. If we get a Christmas bonus this year I will be getting a another one.

KP I may have missed your answer.. but.

If you use the camera's picture review function.. can you "see" the pictures on the camera screen?

Are you trying to move data from the card IN the camera when you get this error?
Have you tried using a stand alone card reader?
-if so is it built in to the computer you're using or a cabled separate one?

Are you doing this downloading wireless? or with a data cable?
-if wireless, try with a cable
-if with a cable, change cables, then ports on the receiving computer.

Are you trying to move individual pictures? selecting several pictures at a time or a folder?

Try all three ways.

If you have a card reader, or card reader built in to a computer.. insert the card and look at the folders in file read app... (So in MS, Start>computer>select the "drive" that the card comes up as> then select to view that folder in "details" so you can see each file size..)
DO the picture "files" have 0 bytes listed in the size column??

Last edited:
KP I may have missed your answer.. but.

If you use the camera's picture review function.. can you "see" the pictures on the camera screen?

Are you trying to move data from the card IN the camera when you get this error?
Have you tried using a stand alone card reader?
-if so is it built in to the computer you're using or a cabled separate one?

Are you doing this downloading wireless? or with a data cable?
-if wireless, try with a cable
-if with a cable, change cables, then ports on the receiving computer.

Are you trying to move individual pictures? selecting several pictures at a time or a folder?

Try all three ways.

If you have a card reader, or card reader built in to a computer.. insert the card and look at the folders in file read app... (So in MS, Start>computer>select the "drive" that the card comes up as> then select to view that folder in "details" so you can see each file size..)
DO the picture "files" have 0 bytes listed in the size column??

They show up on the camera screen. Have tried with the card in the camera and also in the slot in the computer with the same results. Camera has a cable that plugs in so no wireless transfers. My wife was the one trying to make it work,she knows a lot more about computers than I do. She showed me what she was doing and both ways a box popped up that said error and ????

They show up on the camera screen. Have tried with the card in the camera and also in the slot in the computer with the same results. Camera has a cable that plugs in so no wireless transfers. My wife was the one trying to make it work,she knows a lot more about computers than I do. She showed me what she was doing and both ways a box popped up that said error and ????

Well if you're coming by my way, give me a shout.. assuming Im at home... we can try on a different system, card reader, cabling, ect..

What card style? Brand and capacity?

I have a older Sandisk 4GB Compact flash card that I know has hundreds of photos on.. but I can not access them... much like yours.. I can see them on the camera screen, but on a computer in file list view.. they show as ZERO bytes .....

Well if you're coming by my way, give me a shout.. assuming Im at home... we can try on a different system, card reader, cabling, ect..

What card style? Brand and capacity?

I have a older Sandisk 4GB Compact flash card that I know has hundreds of photos on.. but I can not access them... much like yours.. I can see them on the camera screen, but on a computer in file list view.. they show as ZERO bytes .....

Have to look when I get home. At work right now. I picked it up in Chama,all I remember is that it is blue. It is the largest capacity card we have is what the wife said last night as she tried to get it to work. I will call her and see if she can skip a picture and down load the next ones. How do cards do that? Can they go bad? Seems crazy that they could "wear-out."

Back