• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

December End of the Year Pie Run XII 2007

The Pie Run version of Everywhere Texas can be downloaded as a PC executable here. It is 38 megabytes and the download speed is erratic and can be very slow - just be patient, it will eventually finish. The PC program displays higher resolution images than even the DVD version.

It is also on You Tube. It's lower res but viewable...

I have DVDs made that will either run as a DVD or a PC program. I'll have some at local M&Gs - just ask for one. I can mail 'em to others - send me a PM.

The DVD works great on my puter. But when I tried to play it in the living room on the DVD player, no sound :scratch: Video worked fine though :shrug:

Okay, here are my pics, such as they are...

:tab Beth and I arrived about 5:30pm to find several bikes already in the lot.

IMG_2936.JPG

IMG_2937.JPG

:tab People were milling about inside while we waited for the food and last minute people to show up.

IMG_2938.JPG

IMG_2939.JPG

Jbay and his wife, Stephanie
IMG_2940.JPG

Ralphn0
IMG_2941.JPG

RockmanTex's wife, Sheri
IMG_2942.JPG

Brandy and Bill "DFW_Warrior"
IMG_2943.JPG

:tab Once the food arrived, a quick blessing and we were all over it :eat:

IMG_2944.JPG

:tab The rugrats were waiting anxiously...

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2946.JPG

:tab The apple pie rocked. Here are the goods...

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG

IMG_2949.JPG

IMG_2950.JPG

:tab Time for post dinner pics while Squeaky gets the multimedia stuff ready to go. The food was great!

IMG_2951.JPG

Graubart and his wife, Loretta
IMG_2952.JPG

Mikecontex and his wife Cynthia
IMG_2953.JPG

JacknTexas, Pkiser and Bluebomber
IMG_2954.JPG

Prhaussies (in back), Tina (Jackntexas' wife) and Bambi (Pkiser's wife - yes... that is her real name :-P)
IMG_2955.JPG

Rockmantex and his wife, Sheri
IMG_2957.JPG

Scott in center, Bill on right
IMG_2958.JPG

Wczimmernan a.k.a. The Pie Man
IMG_2959.JPG

Voyagerider's wife, Kathy, and friend Betty
IMG_2960.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The DVD works great on my puter. But when I tried to play it in the living room on the DVD player, no sound :scratch: Video worked fine though :shrug:

There is ONE of the selections - the slides only - that has no sound. The other 3 should play with sound.

The selections are:
Pie Run version - 6 minutes
Original Everywhere Texas with credits - 5.5 minutes
Original - Song only - 3.5 minutes
Original - just slides with constant timing & NO sound - 10 minutes

Maybe that's the problem? :ponder:

I tried the upper left selection, which I think is the full Pie Run Version :shrug: I will try again tomorrow just to be sure ;-)

We had a great time on the ride down to College Station, at the Pie Run, and on the ride home.
Kathy and I started out from Burleson just south of Ft. Worth where we meet up with Buck & Betty. We rode in 27 degree weather down to Hillsboro where we stopped to have breakfast, and get off the interstate.
We made our way over to FM308 where we turned south. We made a stop in Penelope for the first of 5 geocaches we were going to attempt this day. We made our way on to RR339 going south next. Going thru such exotic places as Mount Calm, Prairie Hill, Ben Hur, and Kosse. At Kosse we picked up SR14 going thru Bremond then unto SR6, and then on into Byran & College Station. We got the last of our geocaches in town at this interesting site.

kblab.jpg

We didn't take very many pics at the dinner. Our batteries went dead in the camera, but here are few:

chris.jpg

Chris & Ralph

bb.jpg

Buck & Betty

harleyshirt.jpg

Don't know his name, but I thought the shirt was neat. Buck didn't think so.

On the way home we rode north on FM974 to OSR on t FM2446 up thru New Baden. At New Badden we did this geocache where we snapped this pic:

grave.jpg

Last Confederate Soldier-General Walter W. Williams. Died at 117 years of age in 1959. He went for his 1st airplane at 100, rode a horse at 103, and shot his last deer at 107. Neat site.
Then north on FM2096 to SR7 then unto FM2749. At Thorton we got unto SR14 into Groesbeck. We stayed on SR 14 to SR171 into Hillsboro the on the interstate and home.
Great ride going and coming. Great time with new friends, and hope to have more.
Marty

Back