• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Denton Independent Motorcycle Show - Saturday 10/13! FREE!!!

sKatZ

Chronically lost
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Kat
https://www.facebook.com/pg/dentonims/events/?ref=page_internal

2018 Denton Independent Motorcycle Show
Greater Denton Arts Council
On October 12 and 13, The Denton Independent Motorcycle Show returns with a gallery full of custom bikes in our annual Pop-Up Art Exhibition and Motorcycle Show. Come and see custom motorcycles from Denton, North Texas, and around the country as we celebrate the art of the hand-built motorcycle.

VIP Reception:
Friday, Oct 12 from 9pm - 9pm

Show Open to the Public
Saturday, Oct 13 from 10am - 10pm

I have to go up to Denton Cycle Center to get some keys made and might swing by and check it out. I haven't found out where it is specifically. Is it on the square?

It's at the Patterson Arts Center at Hickory and Bell. I'm not sure you can get in tomorrow though. There is a preview thing at night for people who signed up and the show is officially open Saturday 10am-10pm.

There are going to be some pretty cool bikes to view. The builders are usually right there to talk shop too :-)

Inside! Good sized parking lot, nearby food of every sort :eat: because I have my priorities :rofl:

I had no idea that art center was right off the square.

We go to the square in downtown Denton all the time. There may even be a bartender or two who know our names. ;-)

If the weather holds up it'd be a nice ride and visit for a lot of you.

The preview reception was amazing! Great time, great bikes, cool builds and builders.

Come see them all!

43950497_2223622027914787_665249176694554624_o.jpg

Did I mention that it's free? Because it's free.

Are these hand built one off customs of all types or a bunch of OCC wanna be’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm... yes? I have no idea what most of that means. Folks build bikes and other folks accept them for the show and I move things and sweep things. My place on the totem pole is "I'm just happy to be here!"

Back