• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Devils Den State Park - Just another NWA Sunday Ride

Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
We had a fantastic day exploring a part of NW Arkansas that we had not ridden in before. The Boston mountain scenic loop is a beautiful ride, with plenty of places to explore. We thought we had a place picked out to eat breakfast but they were closed, so we ventured on. We found dirt roads, beautiful places to pull over and enjoy the rivers, with roads that never disappoint. It was just another fantastic day of riding in NW Arkansas.

You can see the Ride Report here. https://motoadrenalinetours.blog/2019/05/05/sunday-ride/

IMG_0009-L.jpg

IMG_20190505_103534_1-L.jpg

IMG_20190505_111606-L.jpg

IMG_20190505_112421-L.jpg

IMG_20190505_113358-L.jpg

IMG_20190505_114609-L.jpg

If you all are are getting tired of me flooding this topic, just say so. I can stop posting as much. Love this board and I value your thoughts. Ride Safe everyone!

I'll be up there Memorial Day weekend on the GS with my Son and a few others. We're basing out of Harrison and riding Sat/Sun.

I'll be up there Memorial Day weekend on the GS with my Son and a few others. We're basing out of Harrison and riding Sat/Sun.

Very Nice! I will be in Marble falls the weekend of May 17-19 for the MSTA T-Rally. Unfortunately Memorial Day weekend is a huge one for me at work. I will have that Sunday off. When are you headed back? Maybe Jamie and I can meet you all for breakfast or lunch? We would love to see you and that new machine.

Rode an enduro near Devils Den once, beautiful country. 70 miles of rock with a couple tablespoons of dirt thrown in. :thumb:

Back