• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DFW tag

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Let's get back to the tag. Keep the personal stuff, whatever it might be, in PMs and not in the thread.

IF there is a problem with the current tag location, try again.

Reaction score
I, for one, welcome any tag location and appreciate jet making the tag and focus posting the history. While most of us hold Texas in high regard, we know our land is one of glory and tragedy, heroes and villains, and that we have to take the good with the bad. I hope we can continue to appreciate history for what it is, the past, and not have people worry whether a tag will offend.

If I'm out of line continuing the conversation, TM, I apologize.

Reaction score
First Name
Carl
And we are moved..
The DR's last ride, now on it's way to Maryland..
Extra points for the history of that building.

So, it was claimed that this is inaccessible. How about it? We good to go there or not?

Reaction score
It's not inaccessible. There is one barricade but no signs. You go past the barricade about 20 feet and your there.
I guess it could be considered as part of the construction area but no work closeby.
If someone deems this inaccessible then they need to post it here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
a111eb4acb40a8cb3ae90ed671899098.jpg