• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DFW tag

20201115_160305[1].jpg

Wish there were a better legal angle to take the Picture

Done
I go down that street all the time and have never noticed the monkeys.

Attachments

• 20201125_120949.jpg
    20201125_120949.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 241
This thread got started right after I finished middle school and now I'm an old man on a goldwing let's keep it going! By the time I got to the next spot it was too dark for a pic so I'll get it tomorrow.

Also I got it with the Christmas tree for extra style points. Merry Christmas y'all!

IMG_20211225_170225.jpg

Last edited:
This thread got started right after I finished middle school and now I'm an old man on a goldwing let's keep it going! By the time I got to the next spot it was too dark for a pic so I'll get it tomorrow.

Also I got it with the Christmas tree for extra style points. Merry Christmas y'all!

View attachment 310323
just another reason to ride. one of these days, I'll figure out where one of these pics is and participate in the game. this one was obvious, but FT Worth kind of scares me. Maybe I'm just used to Dallas drivers.

Back