• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

dirt bike soft panniers - Everything SOLD

Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Waugh
Okay everyone, having a bit of a clear out of my garage, I bought these panniers about 5 years ago for a TAT trip with my wife, we used them the first year and then fitted racks to our dirt bikes, these panniers will not work with racks, so they never got used again. Hoping a few of you can give them new homes!!

Sold - Giant Loop Saddlebag panniers
The first pannier is an Orange Giant Loop Saddlebag, you can see some red marks on the underside of the panniers where they rubbed on my CRF450X bodywork, they could do with a good clean, but there are no holes, all zippers and straps work as they should, one strap appears to have got a little damage at the end (see picture) it works but must have touched the exhaust. These panniers come with a genuine Giant loop repair kit and 3 internal bags. This setup cost me over $500 5 years ago, asking $200 or reasonable offer. I will ship at buyers expense, but be warned these panniers are big and quite heavy.

Sold - Coyote Panniers
The second set is also a Giant Loop pannier but the Coyote model (all black) these are cleaner than the orange panniers and a bit smaller, all zippers work, there are no holes, all straps are in good condition and it comes with one inner bag, I paid almost $400 for these panniers and would like to get $150 for them, will also ship at buyers expense (still quite large and heavy so might be expensive!).

SOLD - Nomad Panniers
The third set of panniers I used for many day rides out and they have suffered accordingly. I cannot see any holes or damage to the panniers, all the zippers work, but both main zippers on left and right hand sides have come unstitched at the very top. You need to manually stitch them back up or the zipper could come off and then that would be an issue. Also one of the mounting straps got ripped off in a low speed spill, I had no trouble securing the panniers, but you can see in the pictures where the strap has gone missing. These panniers also need a good clean but still have some good life left in them, they are made by NOMAD, but I don't see a model name, open to any offers as I want to see someone use them.

Any questions or requests please email me gwaugh64 at gmail dot com all the equipment is located in Princeton (20 miles north of Dallas).

Regards Gary

Attachments

• IMG_0255 (2) (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0255 (2) (Medium).JPG
    275.2 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0256 (2) (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0256 (2) (Medium).JPG
    337.7 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0257 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0257 (Medium).JPG
    310.1 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0258 (2) (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0258 (2) (Medium).JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0259 (2) (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0259 (2) (Medium).JPG
    317.9 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
I don't know what shipping will cost, but if you want them I will ship them for $20 (I will pay whatever the shipping really costs).

Regards Gary

Ok. Can you take PayPal ?
Hiurick
281-798-9099
I am sorry but I don't have a paypal account, I can send them to you and if you like them you send me back a check, if you don't like them, then just return the bags. If that works, send me you address and I will post them to you.

Regards Gary

Hey Gary. Woao yes please.
I am sending you a private message.
Thank you sir.

Back