• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dirtbike hauler

Reaction score
I’m a new rider and would like to find some sort of dirtbike hauler like a small lowboy that’s been converted to haul bikes let me know what y’all have thanks

Small utility trailer will work well and be very versatile. Hitch racks work well also, used ones can be found under $100 often. Always a few on C-list or Southeasttexas.com.

Sometimes you can find free Jetski trailers on craigslist. That is what my motorcycle trailer started as.

I have a 3 rail converted golf cart trailer that will be leaving me. Won't need it since the D/S bikes are gone and soon the KTM 200 will be gone. I have owned it since the early '90's. Very light, pulls great.

Sam

If you see a free trailer, jet ski or otherwise post it up here.

The boy is back in to Kart Racing so we need something to haul the Kart to Waco. A jet ski or small boat trailer would work great.

Back