• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Disturbing Black and White or Black and White Disturbance?

Reaction score
BreakaLeg_zpsc81e76de.jpg

Decided to try something different. Earlier today from the "Sierra of the Secrets" southeast Mexico...and I am not pulling your leg.:eek2:
Comments please.

take away the commentary, and it's a weird black & white with what appears to be a root. Sorry, I don't see a story and can't put it into context with what's in the image. :shrug:

^^^ what he said.

With the commentary, I kept looking for a set of leg bones in what appears to be a root.

Swing and a miss! On my part.
And here I thought I might have had something interesting.
The added words were merely to direct the effect.
If at first you don't succeed...as the old saying goes.
Question: Did you see the root right away or did the photo actually make you look twice? Meaning, was it intriguing enough to pull your attention?
Thanks, as usual!

At first I looked for the leg, then I tried to decide if the root was resting on top of the stone block on the block was split by the root. That's about as far as I went before I lost interest....

Probably less of a crop , showing more of the picture , would perhaps, tell more about it.

Back