• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Do Music and Motorcycles go together?

All these video links come up as "unavailable" for me, is that happening to anyone else?

I think it is a YouTube thing. I remember several years back the “code” to embed a video changed and it took some manual manipulation to get it to show embedded. The same has happened to google maps a few times.

Sultans of Swing may disagree with you there. 😁

Only one way to settle this. NO!!! not firearms, you maniacs!!

Gather all the songs like these, gather those interested, play the songs loudly while quaffing cold beverages.

And do NOT start the argument of what cold beverage or we'll never get out of here!! :doh: :lol2:

Gather all the songs like these, gather those interested, play the songs loudly while quaffing cold beverages.

And do NOT start the argument of what cold beverage or we'll never get out of here!! :doh: :lol2:
add a campground and I'm in!

We could then go bear knuckle fistycuffs to settle it. The winning bought can then be sold on cable pay per view, portion of the proceeds donated to TWT. Guns, knives, baseball bats, logging chains and classified weapons must be checked at the door.

We could then go bear knuckle fistycuffs to settle it. The winning bought can then be sold on cable pay per view, portion of the proceeds donated to TWT. Guns, knives, baseball bats, logging chains and classified weapons must be checked at the door.
nah, cowpies and slimefilled water balloons at 10 paces.

I've heard a few old songs recently with fresh prophecy for today. This one came on tonight.

Can I Tell You.png

Kansas cover.png

Gosh, what a great idea, Tom who appears to be the size of a pro linebacker!
Once upon a time a long long time ago. Now I’m built more like a football, an old football that has lost its air. :wary:

Hard to believe this was back around 2016 deflate gate. Back when I actually watched the NFL

This is a Nine Inch Nails song, dark, mopey, whiney and self pitying like NIN is known for. Rick Rubin got JC to record so much great stuff including this one.
A video guy had a vision and somehow managed to get into the closed Cash museum with Johnny AND June, not long before they both died.
The results will tear your heart open like only Cash can do. Trent Reznor said "that's not my song anymore."

Back