• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Do Music and Motorcycles go together?

SO overdone long ago, I just can't listen.
By any chance, can you point me to some other metal bands with vocalists who can both sing and do the low guttural tones?

The only other band that I know of that did something similar was The Agonist with Alissa White-Gluz. She moved on to something else that I can't think of right now, but I don't care for the band she's with now.

That’s impossible to say.
Powerslave - 7th Son of a 7th son - Hallowed be thy name - The trooper
Under Bruce’s reign

And

Phantom of the opera
With Paul as lead singer.

Fear of the dark when I am on the concert and chanting with the crowd 😎😎
I like me some Tropper. Alexander the great is pretty good also. Two minutes to midnight also excellent. I need to see if I have my old Killers poster still.

Anyone likes electro music?

This one gets improves my cornering skills every time:

Saw them on a triple bill with Saxon and someone else I don't remember. Newcastle City Hall, a lifetime ago.

Speaking of great music, I always enjoy listening to this song when riding:

Olivia Newton-John passed away today. Most people my age remember her from Grease and her many hits. RIP.

That kind of pop wasn't my thing back then, but it sure sounds better now than what's out there.

At this stage of life, "let me hear your body talk" usually involves farting or loud grunts.

Never heard of these guys. But I'm about to.

Never heard of them and no clue why they were on a conservative blog site, but I wonder how many times they screwed these moves up??

Back when it came out, I remember seeing something about them doing it in one take (which is really hard to believe).

Sweet. and DIG that (Les Paul?) SG!!! Mary Ford's is the only other one I've seen like that.

While riding a bike, anything that is a distraction can be deadly in an instant. Music is a distraction IMO. For me, just like any alcohol, it is a nono.

While riding a bike, anything that is a distraction can be deadly in an instant. Music is a distraction IMO. For me, just like any alcohol, it is a nono.

Out in the hills, I find it adds to the calm and zen of it all, the music and the ride and the road and the scenery become one thing.
It adds to my full concentration of what I am doing where as a droning motor by itself can let my mind wander when it shouldn't.
I get it, it's different for everyone.

Back