• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Does Hemphill have any food?

Reaction score
First Name
Dave
I did a general search and a search in the foodie forum and found nothing except one post about the Sportsman's Cafe at the Toledo Bend marina down the road from Hemphill.

Are there any local eateries/cafes/diner/pie shops in Hemphill that any of your distinguished palates would suggest or recommend? :eat: Thanks!

Us sidecar folks ate at the El Tio back in May; it's next to DQ. Service was good for 20+ folks -- good ole ETex Mex.

I did a general search and a search in the foodie forum and found nothing except one post about the Sportsman's Cafe at the Toledo Bend marina down the road from Hemphill.

Are there any local eateries/cafes/diner/pie shops in Hemphill that any of your distinguished palates would suggest or recommend? :eat: Thanks!

I see this is an old post... but Hemphill Bar-B-Q is second to none! :eat:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...8338-Reviews-Hemphill_BBQ-Hemphill_Texas.html

Hemphill_1_zps58e60b66.jpg

Hemphill_2_zps6c3bf974.jpg

Back