• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dom "The Bomb" Herbertson (and others) - M/C Racing Documentary

Great video but seen the TT story many times. The guy with the family better listen to his wife and buy a farm and settle down. 10th is a long way from first and it will be a big risk to go closer for a privateer in the senior TT. Thanks for video it was good

Great video but seen the TT story many times. The guy with the family better listen to his wife and buy a farm and settle down. 10th is a long way from first and it will be a big risk to go closer for a privateer in the senior TT.

That's James Hillier, during his TT career he's had 27 top 5 finishes & a win to his name, in 2018 he made 2 trips to the podium, one in the Superbikes. And he's no privateer, rides for the Kawasaki factory team.

Oh my mistake. I meant Herbertson . But who knows we'll see this year. Was he riding 600cc?

I love the TT and try to watch as much as I can each year. I do hope The Bomb rides well and safe, as safe as you can get. I've always wondered if residents have pets and if any have ever ventured onto the course?

Back