• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Donate Gear to help New Riders

First Name
Matt
Last Name
Coffin
Please pm me if you want some of this stuff

Some old gear here.

Motoboss pants size 32 all mesh worn once

Icon daytona jacket size 44 main zipper is broken and will need to be replaced. If it still fit I would have it repaired as it is a very solid jacket. Never crashed in.

Fieldsheer perforated leather jacket (42) and pants (36). Comes with pucks. Pants have some *** rash but OK otherwise. Jacket has rash on both arms and a tape patch on the left.

Joe rocket mesh gloves (xl) worn once

IMG_20130727_102021_272_zpsde982e49.jpg

IMG_20130727_101159_515_zps8c4d8415.jpg

IMG_20130727_100637_789_zps9109add0.jpg

IMG_20130727_100723_138_zps4b57c523.jpg

IMG_20130727_100622_939_zps0f99c068.jpg

IMG_20130727_100711_627_zps112e3821.jpg

IMG_20130727_100701_373_zps086330de.jpg

IMG_20130727_100631_655_zps53f58d37.jpg

Apologies for the messy post. I'm doing this all from my phone as I pack up the garage to move.

Lucydad

Forum Supporter
Good idea.

I have a bright green Tourmaster mesh armored jacket in mens large. It has a zip out liner and is excellent but too large for me and my wife hates the color.

Also sitting are a pair of leather riding gloves, famous name, size small--that ended up being too small for my hands, they cost 90 bucks.

Free to bonafide rider in need, but I will not pay shipping.

Just gonna put this out there.... have four kids and the two small ones finally have a ttr125 to start learning on. Before I spend a million more in gear if anyone has
Womwns size 7-8 boots
Mens size 9 boots
Tiny gloves... im guessing youth large or adult small
Youth pants in 26-28 range?

And for the bigger kid
Adult medium street jacket (he gets his lisence this weekend)
Mens 32-34 pants

Thanks

Reminds me that we have been talking about having a big swap meet at my place this fall.
buy,sell or trade gear,parts or whatever.
Just another excuse to have some BBQ or fried fish........
Standby for news...........

Free: first gear women's jacket, perfect condition, hardly worn, armor ask over

Sized Xl, wife lost a lot of weight, doesn't fit anymore

You pay shipping via paypal

sent from my cell phone, far far away but still monitored by the NSA

Could I try it on? I'm more of a medium large but really tall and have been having issues finding sleeves that are long enough.I could actually afford to tailor this if the jackets free. I could meet you?

Sure you can try it on, but you're coming out to my neck of the woods, lol

Katy-Richmond- sugar land area

sent from my cell phone, far far away but still monitored by the NSA

First Name
andre
Free HCI modular helmet in black. Flip up front. NEW never worn, size M. Richland hills, Tx. PM for arrangements. For pick up only wont ship.

GONE

First Name
Marki
Last Name
Hoyne
Howdy Friends!
I'm buying my first bike next week and am in search of some gear to start off!
I'm a 36 pant, generally a medium/large jacket depending on the cut, and a 7 3/8 head.
If you have anything that could help a newbie out I would really appreciate it!

I'll have a joe Rocket mesh summer jacket size medium, and a Firstgear black mesh summer jacket in medium with a broken zipper up to giveaway.

The zipper on the second jacket should be an easy fix, and for about $30 you have a solid summer riding jacket.

First Name
Mike
Last Name
Miller
BELL 3/4 helmet
silver metal-flake w/ quilted liner
never worn
Size- large, I think cause it fits me, but there's no tag on it. It was sent to me from Seattle by the previous owner of one of my bikes.
If it fits, it gits!

First Name
Marki
Last Name
Hoyne
I'll have a joe Rocket mesh summer jacket size medium, and a Firstgear black mesh summer jacket in medium with a broken zipper up to giveaway.

The zipper on the second jacket should be an easy fix, and for about $30 you have a solid summer riding jacket.
I'd love to try them! Where are you located?

I just found this section of the forum so I'm probably too late but I figured I'd ask anyway. Do you still have the Joe Rocket jacket?

I'm in Houston so we'd have to work out shipping, if that's ok with you.

Last edited:
First Name
bryan
I have a Scorpion EXO500 helmet. Has a clear (if I can find it) and tinted shield. Tinted internal drop down shield. Helmet was plasti dipped matte blue at one point but I got bored with it and striped it off. No problems with the lid, but I have gotten new one and this is just taking up closet space.

Size XL 7 5/8- 7 3/4 hat size. I will pull and clean the lining before it goes to a new home.
Come get it from me in Sachse.

I have a nice set of Olympia gear, a Shark helmet, and a pair of size 11 Reign boots for whoever would like to make a road trip to Elgin to pick them up.
They are used, but have plenty of life left in them.
I am on a hiatus from serious riding, and they just sit around.
I would like anybody that gets them to make a donation to Scott, and the site.
The Olympias are grey, w perfect warm liners, the helmet is silver.
I will not ship or travel to give them away, but hey, a lot of you will go 200 miles for pie, so come and get them, give them to a newbie you know, or change out your worn out junk.
I have pics, if somebody wants to host them, or shoot me an email.
I am 5'11" 195, they will surely fit somebody a couple inches taller, but not much bigger around.
You can text or call too, 512, niner zebra dos ate 4 ate 1

Last edited:
I have two folks wanting it so far, we will see how serious the first guy is, if he backs out, going to #2.

bwdmax

Forum Supporter
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Turner
A shout out for Pimate. I picked up the gear today. Thanks again.

First Name
Claire
I have a medium KBC helmet, TK-77, the label says Medium 57-58cm. Comes with tinted shield and stuff sack. Clean, never dropped, and hardly used, but it's about 10 years old.

Located on the west side of Austin, near Bee Cave. I won't ship it but can meet in the Austin area. Please send a PM if you're interested.

i-jXgHkg7-XL.jpg

i-XG4qvhV-XL.jpg

Last edited:
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Birdsong
Hein Gericke Speedware rain suit - size 5XL (in reality, it would better fit a 3XL - 4XL). I don't think I ever wore it as it didn't fit. Free to whoever wants it. PM me your information.

rain_suit_zpsdgqipgvo.jpg

First Name
Mike
Last Name
Miller
Silver glitter BELL 3/4 helmet- never worn. Says S but it fits my fat head and all my helmets are L. You try it, you like it, you take it!
South South Austin (So-So)

First Name
Jared
I was referred to this thread by a fellow member. If anyone has an extra set of size 9ish boots, I'm in need. Its the last piece of gear I need to be truly atgatt.

Thanks in advance.

For a new rider who is gearing up, or a not-so-new rider in need of gear but short on $$.

Ladies Joe Rocket textile jacket with zip out liner. Size ladies medium, color blue/black. Like new.

Ladies Joe Rocket mesh textile overpants, size ladies medium short. Like new.

All I ask is pay for shipping, or at least what $ you can afford towards shipping.

Attachments

Last edited:

txtinman

Forum Supporter
First Name
Mike
Last Name
White
I was referred to this thread by a fellow member. If anyone has an extra set of size 9ish boots, I'm in need. Its the last piece of gear I need to be truly atgatt.

Thanks in advance.
If you still need the boots I have a pair of Sidi's with about a 100k miles on them. They are in pretty fair condition for all of the miles. The zipper pulls are needing attention. I'm in Lorena.

First Name
Jared
I have another request. My wife wants to learn to ride with my DR. She has zero gear. She is size small pants, jacket, helmet and gloves. Boots size 7.

Also does anyone have any old comms?

Thanks in advance.

If you still need the boots I have a pair of Sidi's with about a 100k miles on them. They are in pretty fair condition for all of the miles. The zipper pulls are needing attention. I'm in Lorena.
PM sent.

I have another request. My wife wants to learn to ride with my DR. She has zero gear. She is size small pants, jacket, helmet and gloves. Boots size 7.

Also does anyone have any old comms?

Thanks in advance.

PM sent.
I just posted up a set of gloves that may work for her, granted they will be on the warm side.

First Name
Michael
Last Name
McMillan
I would like to get some gear for my 8 yr old son. It would be for him to ride 2up with me on some local rides. Not sure on sizing as he is tall and skinny. Size 3 shoe.
Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

First Name
AJ
Last Name
Johnson
I would like to get some gear for my 8 yr old son. It would be for him to ride 2up with me on some local rides. Not sure on sizing as he is tall and skinny. Size 3 shoe.
Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
I might have some dirt gear that my son outgrew. I know I have a THH helmet size youth small, size 4 MX boots that could use some love, and a set of 26 pants that somehow my son no longer fits in. PM me if you're interested.

AJ

PJ

I have a size L Shoei Hornet DS first gen, black, scratches. Its been loved but I no longer wear it. Free for pick up in Georgetown.

PM me and i can text pictures.

Last edited:
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Huang
I have a Fieldsheer size Medium textile jacket in orange. It's at least 15 years old but better than nothing. I used it up until last season. Has a removable thermal liner and some venting. No issues with it, just replaced it and it's hanging in the closet. More of a cold weather jacket.

I'm 5'9" 165 and it fits me well.

CPB

First Name
Chris
I have a pair of Sidi touring boots. Leather, Gore-Tex. Size 46. Worn once, just too large. Happy to hand them over to anyone in the San Antonio area.

They appear to be a model no longer in production, but are a very nice pair of boots!