• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Donate Gear to help New Riders

Please pm me if you want some of this stuff

Some old gear here.

Motoboss pants size 32 all mesh worn once

Icon daytona jacket size 44 main zipper is broken and will need to be replaced. If it still fit I would have it repaired as it is a very solid jacket. Never crashed in.

Fieldsheer perforated leather jacket (42) and pants (36). Comes with pucks. Pants have some *** rash but OK otherwise. Jacket has rash on both arms and a tape patch on the left.

Joe rocket mesh gloves (xl) worn once

IMG_20130727_102021_272_zpsde982e49.jpg

IMG_20130727_101159_515_zps8c4d8415.jpg

IMG_20130727_100637_789_zps9109add0.jpg

IMG_20130727_100723_138_zps4b57c523.jpg

IMG_20130727_100622_939_zps0f99c068.jpg

IMG_20130727_100711_627_zps112e3821.jpg

IMG_20130727_100701_373_zps086330de.jpg

IMG_20130727_100631_655_zps53f58d37.jpg

Apologies for the messy post. I'm doing this all from my phone as I pack up the garage to move.

Good idea.

I have a bright green Tourmaster mesh armored jacket in mens large. It has a zip out liner and is excellent but too large for me and my wife hates the color.

Also sitting are a pair of leather riding gloves, famous name, size small--that ended up being too small for my hands, they cost 90 bucks.

Free to bonafide rider in need, but I will not pay shipping.

Just gonna put this out there.... have four kids and the two small ones finally have a ttr125 to start learning on. Before I spend a million more in gear if anyone has
Womwns size 7-8 boots
Mens size 9 boots
Tiny gloves... im guessing youth large or adult small
Youth pants in 26-28 range?

And for the bigger kid
Adult medium street jacket (he gets his lisence this weekend)
Mens 32-34 pants

Thanks

Reminds me that we have been talking about having a big swap meet at my place this fall.
buy,sell or trade gear,parts or whatever.
Just another excuse to have some BBQ or fried fish........
Standby for news...........

Free: first gear women's jacket, perfect condition, hardly worn, armor ask over

Sized Xl, wife lost a lot of weight, doesn't fit anymore

ny7upu9y.jpg

You pay shipping via paypal

sent from my cell phone, far far away but still monitored by the NSA

Could I try it on? I'm more of a medium large but really tall and have been having issues finding sleeves that are long enough.I could actually afford to tailor this if the jackets free. I could meet you?

Sure you can try it on, but you're coming out to my neck of the woods, lol

Katy-Richmond- sugar land area

sent from my cell phone, far far away but still monitored by the NSA

Free HCI modular helmet in black. Flip up front. NEW never worn, size M. Richland hills, Tx. PM for arrangements. For pick up only wont ship.

GONE

Howdy Friends!
I'm buying my first bike next week and am in search of some gear to start off!
I'm a 36 pant, generally a medium/large jacket depending on the cut, and a 7 3/8 head.
If you have anything that could help a newbie out I would really appreciate it!

I'll have a joe Rocket mesh summer jacket size medium, and a Firstgear black mesh summer jacket in medium with a broken zipper up to giveaway.

The zipper on the second jacket should be an easy fix, and for about $30 you have a solid summer riding jacket.

BELL 3/4 helmet
silver metal-flake w/ quilted liner
never worn
Size- large, I think cause it fits me, but there's no tag on it. It was sent to me from Seattle by the previous owner of one of my bikes.
If it fits, it gits!

I'll have a joe Rocket mesh summer jacket size medium, and a Firstgear black mesh summer jacket in medium with a broken zipper up to giveaway.

The zipper on the second jacket should be an easy fix, and for about $30 you have a solid summer riding jacket.

I'd love to try them! Where are you located?

I just found this section of the forum so I'm probably too late but I figured I'd ask anyway. Do you still have the Joe Rocket jacket?

I'm in Houston so we'd have to work out shipping, if that's ok with you.

Last edited:
Awesome. Would you be willing to ship it to me, please? I can pay for shipping. Thanks!

I have a Scorpion EXO500 helmet. Has a clear (if I can find it) and tinted shield. Tinted internal drop down shield. Helmet was plasti dipped matte blue at one point but I got bored with it and striped it off. No problems with the lid, but I have gotten new one and this is just taking up closet space.

Size XL 7 5/8- 7 3/4 hat size. I will pull and clean the lining before it goes to a new home.
Come get it from me in Sachse.

AUfnzC.jpg

ivJwjV.jpg

70weHZ.jpg

Back