• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Donate Gear to help New Riders

I have a nice set of Olympia gear, a Shark helmet, and a pair of size 11 Reign boots for whoever would like to make a road trip to Elgin to pick them up.
They are used, but have plenty of life left in them.
I am on a hiatus from serious riding, and they just sit around.
I would like anybody that gets them to make a donation to Scott, and the site.
The Olympias are grey, w perfect warm liners, the helmet is silver.
I will not ship or travel to give them away, but hey, a lot of you will go 200 miles for pie, so come and get them, give them to a newbie you know, or change out your worn out junk.
I have pics, if somebody wants to host them, or shoot me an email.
I am 5'11" 195, they will surely fit somebody a couple inches taller, but not much bigger around.
You can text or call too, 512, niner zebra dos ate 4 ate 1

Last edited:
I have two folks wanting it so far, we will see how serious the first guy is, if he backs out, going to #2.

A shout out for Pimate. I picked up the gear today. Thanks again.

I have a medium KBC helmet, TK-77, the label says Medium 57-58cm. Comes with tinted shield and stuff sack. Clean, never dropped, and hardly used, but it's about 10 years old.

Located on the west side of Austin, near Bee Cave. I won't ship it but can meet in the Austin area. Please send a PM if you're interested.

i-jXgHkg7-XL.jpg

i-XG4qvhV-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Hein Gericke Speedware rain suit - size 5XL (in reality, it would better fit a 3XL - 4XL). I don't think I ever wore it as it didn't fit. Free to whoever wants it. PM me your information.

rain_suit_zpsdgqipgvo.jpg

Silver glitter BELL 3/4 helmet- never worn. Says S but it fits my fat head and all my helmets are L. You try it, you like it, you take it!
South South Austin (So-So)

I was referred to this thread by a fellow member. If anyone has an extra set of size 9ish boots, I'm in need. Its the last piece of gear I need to be truly atgatt.

Thanks in advance.

For a new rider who is gearing up, or a not-so-new rider in need of gear but short on $$.

Ladies Joe Rocket textile jacket with zip out liner. Size ladies medium, color blue/black. Like new.

Ladies Joe Rocket mesh textile overpants, size ladies medium short. Like new.

All I ask is pay for shipping, or at least what $ you can afford towards shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Incoming pm to gocatgo on jacket and pants. These are just what my wife needs.

I was referred to this thread by a fellow member. If anyone has an extra set of size 9ish boots, I'm in need. Its the last piece of gear I need to be truly atgatt.

Thanks in advance.
If you still need the boots I have a pair of Sidi's with about a 100k miles on them. They are in pretty fair condition for all of the miles. The zipper pulls are needing attention. I'm in Lorena.

I have another request. My wife wants to learn to ride with my DR. She has zero gear. She is size small pants, jacket, helmet and gloves. Boots size 7.

Also does anyone have any old comms?

Thanks in advance.

If you still need the boots I have a pair of Sidi's with about a 100k miles on them. They are in pretty fair condition for all of the miles. The zipper pulls are needing attention. I'm in Lorena.

PM sent.

I have another request. My wife wants to learn to ride with my DR. She has zero gear. She is size small pants, jacket, helmet and gloves. Boots size 7.

Also does anyone have any old comms?

Thanks in advance.

PM sent.

I just posted up a set of gloves that may work for her, granted they will be on the warm side.

I would like to get some gear for my 8 yr old son. It would be for him to ride 2up with me on some local rides. Not sure on sizing as he is tall and skinny. Size 3 shoe.
Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I would like to get some gear for my 8 yr old son. It would be for him to ride 2up with me on some local rides. Not sure on sizing as he is tall and skinny. Size 3 shoe.
Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I might have some dirt gear that my son outgrew. I know I have a THH helmet size youth small, size 4 MX boots that could use some love, and a set of 26 pants that somehow my son no longer fits in. PM me if you're interested.

AJ

I'm looking for some gear for my 7 year old as well, if anyone has any kid stuff that their's have outgrown, let me know!

Thanks!
CM

I have a size L Shoei Hornet DS first gen, black, scratches. Its been loved but I no longer wear it. Free for pick up in Georgetown.

PM me and i can text pictures.

Last edited:
I have a Fieldsheer size Medium textile jacket in orange. It's at least 15 years old but better than nothing. I used it up until last season. Has a removable thermal liner and some venting. No issues with it, just replaced it and it's hanging in the closet. More of a cold weather jacket.

I'm 5'9" 165 and it fits me well.

I have a pair of Sidi touring boots. Leather, Gore-Tex. Size 46. Worn once, just too large. Happy to hand them over to anyone in the San Antonio area.

They appear to be a model no longer in production, but are a very nice pair of boots!

Boots are gone. New owner. :-D

Last edited:
Joe Rocket mesh, XL, with cold weather liner. Cleaning out the closet, lemme know if you are in need. Won't ship, but you can pickup at my house in Leander.

Attachments

• I4nCq2wMRbSHtRk1VXGEzQ.jpg
    I4nCq2wMRbSHtRk1VXGEzQ.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 261
  • +AL6ZAEbRViwal8dpfx5MQ.jpg
    +AL6ZAEbRViwal8dpfx5MQ.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 264
TKC 80 19 inch front tire about 15% used. Free if you will pick it up in Haltom City. sold the bike it fits.

Back