• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Donate Gear to help New Riders

I have one of everything (that's why I'm so broke). Just don't ask me about the leather jacket I just ordered! :borg:

Hey guys, also new, also broke :-( . Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I'm 6' 155 lbs. Size 9-10 shoes. PM me if you have anything I can buy off you!

Power Trip San Jose Mesh Jacket
Black/Cream colored
Women's Size Large
see picture at http://newenough.com/browse/view_product_images/943
Condition: Good. A slight purplish sheen due to sun fading, but otherwise in good shape. Has armour and a zip out liner vest.

Power Trip Black Diamond Leather Pants
Women's Size 10/M
See picture and description at http://www.motoemporium.com/powertrip/blackdiamond_pant_w.html
Condition: Excellent. A little too small for me. I've only worn them a few times.

Edit: Gone now (6-22-07 5:42 p.m.)

Last edited:
Power Trip San Jose Mesh Jacket
Black/Cream colored
Women's Size Large
see picture at http://newenough.com/browse/view_product_images/943
Condition: Good. A slight purplish sheen due to sun fading, but otherwise in good shape. Has armour and a zip out liner vest.

Power Trip Black Diamond Leather Pants
Women's Size 10/M
See picture and description at http://www.motoemporium.com/powertrip/blackdiamond_pant_w.html
Condition: Excellent. A little too small for me. I've only worn them a few times.

pm sent..

This IS perhaps the GREATEST service on this forum.. I was recently able to outfit my 18 year old grandson for his first bike... It's a keeper too... an 86 NightHawk S that looks almost like new, runs like it too... Thanx to all who donate...
BTW... the Computer memory chips I put up on Paying it Forward have all been shipped... JR

Free to a good home:

MotorbikeTrimmings005-1.jpg

Edit: All gear is spoken for. Thanks.

Santa brought me some new gear goodies from Olympia, so these are up for graps:

Tourmaster Cortech GX Air Jacket XL
http://www.4dsms.com/eshopprod_cat_...AND+jacket.CORTECH_GX_AIR_JACKET_WITH_LEA.htm

Cortech Pants size 36
Stay tuned for more info/images

I also have a pair of gloves size XL, but they are more a size L in fit.

All in great shape and clean, a few nicks from a get-off in Utah sand/rock, but no rips/tears/holes and all impact material in excellent shape.

pm if interested. To the one that will end up with these, the only request is to donate towards the server fund. Thanks, have a good day :sun:

I don't know how I missed this when I started riding again back in June. So I did it all on my own. Bummer! Story of my life . . .

Come to think of it. I have a solid black Vega street helmet. Size medium. I'm in League City (Southeast Houston). PM me if you want it.

Free to a good home:

MotorbikeTrimmings005-1.jpg

Cortech Pants size 36
pm if interested. To the one that will end up with these, the only request is to donate towards the server fund. Thanks, have a good day :sun:

Hey,

Did you get my P.M. that I sent you last night about the pants?

I don't know how I missed this when I started riding again back in June. So I did it all on my own. Bummer! Story of my life . . .

I did not know about this either when i started. Certainly a great service and a great way to encourage people to ride ATGATT. So now I get to do my small part, and i am glad to do it. :sun:

Helped me out for sure. If/when I ever get a surplus of gear, itll be going on here, because i know how much it helped me.

Re: Donate Gear to help New Riders [GONE! -- Taken by Rockjockey]

OK -- :giveup:

Arai Quantum 2 full face helmet -- Size = large -- Color = white.

Great shape, fantastic starter helmet, and has years of riding left.

th_IMG_0388.jpg

th_IMG_0389.jpg

th_IMG_0390.jpg

Local pick up only in N Dallas / Plano.

email TXGL1800@gmail.com

:rider:

Woman's size 4 Teknic dark blue leather riding jacket. In near perfect condition, my daughter simply outgrew it. :( (my baby's growing up).

Free to good home.

Would you be up for shipping to 77417 ? i would love for my wife to have something like this, if you take paypal or i could send you the money for shipping it . thanks Casey

Fieldsheer throw over saddle bags, torn, dirty, came off DRZ400. Sitting on my front porch, help yourself.
9717 Burney Dr. Dallas, TX 75243

HJC full face helmet. XL Yellow/Silver/Black Excellent condition. Free to good home. Sitting on my front porch.

9717 Burney Dr. Dallas, TX 75243

age9ena4.jpg

This is a new Olympia Motor Sports ladies armored jacket

My daughter's ex boyfriend gave it to her, then she dumped him. Good move!!

It's XS, aka extra small, so really for that young daughter of yours you want to take riding.

My wife, who is rather petite, tried it on and it was too small for her.

But it's perfect for a kid.

And.....Free

PM me

I will take everybody interested and drop the names in a hat through this weekend, and pull the lucky winner's name out Sunday night.

Therefore you don't have to kill yourself replying to this post.

Glad we still have the jacket and not the dingbat boyfriend. Lol!!!

EDIT: As of this edit we have 3 names in the hat. Drawing for this free jacket is Sunday night.

Don't forget - PM me to get in the hat.

And FREE SHIPPING 'cause I'm in a fabulous mood

Last edited:
Back