• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Doss

Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Last Name
R
Anyone from here in Doss today. We were out at the ranch letting the kids ride and someone on a dual sport came up the road stopping at the gate at the next property. Turned around. I tried to catch up and say hello but either I wasn't seen or it was assumed I was coming to chew *** for being on a private road because I was hauling coming down the road and then they took off like a banshee. If it was you and you ride in the area, say hello. I am looking for someone to ride the area with.

Reactions: Vec
I ride up there pretty often, when I head up to the James river but it wasn't me. Last time I was up there in Doss I saw the store was back open, that surprised me.

I am up there all the time. Almost every weekend I am somewhere between Junction to Katemcy. A buddy and I are headed up today. Swinging through Mason for fuel and lunch at some point if you’re riding today.

What do you ride?

Great food and service at the restaurant and they have fuel.Been there couple times lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am up there all the time. Almost every weekend I am somewhere between Junction to Katemcy. A buddy and I are headed up today. Swinging through Mason for fuel and lunch at some point if you’re riding today.

What do you ride?

DR650, Vstrom650, and ,
a Hardly Abelson

I was hauling coming down the road and then they took off like a banshee. If it was you and you ride in the area, say hello. I am looking for someone to ride the area with.
Man that funny, like you just want to play and they are running away, like a friendly rottweiller.

One thing for sure we have stop in few place just for a break and some owner are pretty sensitive about there road (but that 30 miles Austin Radius) it happen a few time and it always different, sometime they want to call the sherif and sometime the tire of your bike can't be on there dirt maybe they need to buy a dual sport so they can be little nicer.

It a nice area where you live, maybe this coming Saturday the ride is passing near you so you might see a bunch of dual sport coming your way Saturday

April: San Saba, 226 miles, dirt

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 20.41.43.png

Reactions: Vec
Back