• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DR-Z400E/S Wheels with TuBliss System SOLD

I would appreciate feedback, am I way too high? Do folks just not want the wheels? Fire away.

I think your price is more than fair, in fact on the low end for a fully dressed set. You just need to be patient someone will be happy to find these.

Nope, maybe there and thumpertalk, I would prefer not to ship them if I could.

Doug, if those had been closer 50/50 tires (or 70/30) and a sprocket that matched my stock 45 tooth, I'd of thought more about it. Doesn't help you sell them, but I thought I just share what I was thinking since you asked for feedback. I've thought it would be handy to have a second set of more street worthy tires to compliment my D606's. Maybe someone out there has the opposite problem and needs a set of dirt tires to compliment their street tires.

Thanks for the feedback. I bought them to have knobbies for the dirt. Was handy, but there you go. Thanks again.

Back