• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Dragoo Adventure Rider Trainging (D.A.R.T.)

Reaction score
Welcome to Dragoo Adventure Rider Training (DART), led by Bill Dragoo, BMW-certified off-road instructor.

All brands welcome.

Our mission is to provide quality off-road training at a fair price for all who wish to learn.

I would like to thank all who attended our class in Houston, February 17-18. Our intention was to keep the class size small, learn the venue, then return another time. Plans, as they say, are the first casualty of battle. Your gracious invitation blew the party wide open and we had one of our largest two-day classes ever. At large events across the country where only a taste of the full presentation is expected we sometimes approach 100 riders. Although that's fun, it isn't the best learning environment for serious, in depth training. Feedback on our last class was overwhelmingly positive, but almost all reported a lingering hunger for more. More hands on from the trainers...more practice on the drills, more elevation change, and believe it or not...more sand! Your words are taken to heart and we are offering our Level 3 class in Oklahoma, March 28-29. Yes, that's a Thursday and Friday and we are a 6 hour drive from the Houston area, but it will be well worth the investment. In this class you will have a refresher on the basics before tightening the parameters, adding obstacles, elevation and hitting the sand with serious 'how to" instruction. Cost is $395.00 for both days and your tuition also covers range fees. We are limiting this class to about 10 riders so we can provide a more personal experience and so that I can get to know each of you better. Register at billdragoo.com and secure your spot early! We expect to fill up fast.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks again for all the good instruction last weekend. It was the best class I've been to so far.

I would like to thank all who attended our class in Houston, February 17-18. Our intention was to keep the class size small, learn the venue, then return another time. Plans, as they say, are the first casualty of battle. Your gracious invitation blew the party wide open and we had one of our largest two-day classes ever. At large events across the country where only a taste of the full presentation is expected we sometimes approach 100 riders. Although that's fun, it isn't the best learning environment for serious, in depth training. Feedback on our last class was overwhelmingly positive, but almost all reported a lingering hunger for more. More hands on from the trainers...more practice on the drills, more elevation change, and believe it or not...more sand! Your words are taken to heart and we are offering our Level 3 class in Oklahoma, March 28-29. Yes, that's a Thursday and Friday and we are a 6 hour drive from the Houston area, but it will be well worth the investment. In this class you will have a refresher on the basics before tightening the parameters, adding obstacles, elevation and hitting the sand with serious 'how to" instruction. Cost is $395.00 for both days and your tuition also covers range fees. We are limiting this class to about 10 riders so we can provide a more personal experience and so that I can get to know each of you better. Register at billdragoo.com and secure your spot early! We expect to fill up fast.

Best training experience I ever had! Thanks Bill!

a232373203588e9f25a284fd671b91ee.jpg

2b53c4f4f734b62c4f4c81ff8d7104dc.jpg

Last edited:
Just went through this class, I learned a ton, it is a great class, well worth the money.

Did you do the one over the last few days? Looked like there were a lot of folks in attendance! The facility looked really nice as well.

Yes, Sept 30 - Oct 1, There were lots of folks 27 total I think, we broke into 3 groups with 9 in a group and each group had two instructors. Bill was free to help in different areas. even though this was level 1 and level 2 class we had seasoned riders attend, with the techniques they use I believe everyone can increase their skill level.

Best money invested after betting my big ADV bike. Went with an open mind and learned a lot from his class.
I'm a proud D.A.R.T alumni and I want to hone my Level 1 & 2 skills nearby Houston, before I take a Level 3 with him again.
Any place similar near Houston to Cross Bar Ranch where Bill conduct's his training class.

They let us in. Brad runs the show out there and super nice guy. Give home a call. I think there number is on their Facebook page.

That was a pretty fun day. 550lb Africa Twin in the sandy, single track :)

Back