• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Drones

Been watching him and others like him on Drone Racing League shows..... I'm guessing shooting the video above was much easier than flying thru the competition courses. Thanks much for posting - I enjoyed that.

Pretty standard freestyle FPV flying, but he's definitely got talent. From a technical standpoint, about as difficult as the racing on the courses, just different technical skills is all.

Coincidentally, I ordered my first drone last week. It will be here tomorrow. I'm guessing I'll be able to do videos like his by Friday.;-)

Which Drone did you buy? I have a parrot 2 and it gives excellent pictures but is bulky to carry.. want to get something better which folds up to make it easier to carry. They are a lot of fun, but expensive!

Gary

I bought a cheapo Chinese clone. I want to learn a little before spending upwards of $1000 on something I would probably ruin on the first flight. My eventual purchase will probably be something I can use to fly my GoPro.

That was nicely done.... Hey Rusty - Are you getting close to one of these productions now? :-)

I just tie my D90 to a bungee cord and swing it around my head.

Here's one that tripped through my feed today. No fancy flying, just some smooth beautiful flying around this room that was about to be prepped for maintenance.

Back