• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Drunk at 10 am with a kid in the car

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
213041153_260097069212183_3653357705038213935_n.jpg

unreal

Incredible. Looks like she may have tagged his sidecase and sent him off the road. Could have been such a bad head-on crash. He's incredibly lucky.

23yo would have to be intoxicated to be driving a Buick (!)
(Why do people think if they keep their hands hidden from popo they won't be arrested?)

Glad to see rider was not seriously injured.
I'll guess he saw her encroach in time to move right but was knocked off the road in a glancing blow or ran out of road.

This is why I typically just stay home the day after any major drinking holiday. Too many drunk morons on the road. Very glad the rider wasn't hurt. I've had cars start to veer into my lane before, but they've always corrected. That had to be a scary situation.

Nicole Black should be thankful. Her life is not completely ruined because thankfully Stuart Glenn will ride again.
She will experience the consciences of her actions. Maybe she can change the direction she is living by beginning to be thankful no one was injured of killed. Getting a law firm to defend her and drag this out is not her answer.

He almost went to the darkside.

In all seriousness, he was extremely lucky.

Glad he's ok. But never ever refuse treatment even if you know it's just bump and bruises. For legal reasons, it's best to put yourself in the position of "victim" and fully document it starting with the EMS just in case it ever gets dragged to court.

Well I guess she is out of the running for Mom of the year.

CPS will probably temporarily place the kids with a relative. Mom will do services and voila' the kids will return. Heck if a dad is in the picture, the kids will probably not go anywhere.

Thankfully the rider will be ok.

Well, at least she turned around and stopped.
Most people ran.
+1 thankfully A.S.G will be okay.

Back