• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: * SOLD* DRZ OEM Fuel Tank - Yellow 'E' Model Plastic Tank

Reaction score
* SOLD *

This caught my eye up in the attic when I was putting away Christmas stuff last weekend. Has been up there unused for years, figured it was time to let it go...

$20 - DRZ gas tank with petcock from a 2001 'E' model. All DRZ tanks might be the same, I have no idea... It's plastic, so no rust, and looks to be pretty clean inside. It was an extra when I bought a DRZ with an aftermarket tank -- so it hasn't had fuel in it since I've had it (2010ish).

I'm in Pflugerville but will meet up within a reasonable distance. Would prefer not to ship but if you want to pay for it I'll do it.

trey

Last edited:
Dibbs on saddle bags. PM where and when we can meet. I’m around Stockdale

Bump for the DRZ tank -- free to whoever wants to come pick it up. I'd rather give it away than trash it :thumb:

trey

I'm not opposed to doing that, but it's so bulky I don't think it'll be cheap. My guesstimate would be in the neighborhood of $30.

If you're OK with that, shoot me a PM with your address and I can get it boxed up and get an actual quote.

Thanks,

trey

Back