• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dual Sport Ride in Bastrop Jan 25th 10:30 am

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Hardy
Please bring a can good for charity & ride some of the most beautiful dirt & gravel roads in Bastrop, Paige, & Winchester! Please email me @ Hardyharharproductions if you plan to attend so I can have a general head count. More info in this video:
Hope to see some TWT there!

this sounds like a lotta fun. unfortunately, already have plans šŸ˜ž.

mebbe you'll do it again when the box needs topping off?

Will there be a GPS route for this ride? Or directions?

Last edited:
Will there be a GPS route for this ride? Or directions?

I am old school technically challenged, and don't do the GPS routes.
I will have route maps for all.
You got me thinking though- I may have my Buddy Steve Smith help me with a GPS route. He's even older AND smarter than I am!
;-)

Might want to post this in the upcoming rides in the dual sport section if the forum. Might get more targeted exposure.

I'll keep this in mind for Saturday. A map or GPX file would be great. I could probably create a track from a map or route sheet as well.

Route sheet is all we need. I ask this because my gf might want to join and weā€™d go slow, but eventually catch up.

Any chance of making the route sheet a pdf file and attaching it to the thread? I'd like to ride the route eventually and contribute to the cause.

Iā€™m feeling like crap with whatever is going around. Not gonna make this trip unless a huge improvement comes this eve.

Back