• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dual Sport Ride starting in Bastrop Sat. 25th

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Hardy
Weather Looks Great! Come ride some of the most scenic back roads in Bastrop & Lee County while helping out people in need. This is the 1st annual LPBB Dual Sport Ride! Probably 70% of the route is dirt and gravel roads. Working on a few "Ox Bows" for the route for those who want some mud or more challenging terrain. Please bring can goods, or toiletries, or can dog or cat food to fill the Lost Pines Blessing Box which is at about mile 10 of the ride.
Lunch will be at Murphy's Steak House in Winchester at your cost.
Prices are super reasonable see menu here: https://eatatmurphys.com/menu/

Will try to roll out at 10:30 AM from Walmart HWY 71 in Bastrop Tx
I will be providing route maps for all, and there will be a mandatory safety briefing.
Any questions Email me @ Hardyharharproductions@gmail.com or reply right here @ TWT.
Going to need a general head count for the restaurant.

I want to come. Now they say the low is 50 and high 70 definitely in my range. I live in T'orndale so Bastrop is about 45 miles backroads. Scott I will Email you. My friend in Tahitian Village may ride also. Love Murphys. God bless the blessing box.

Great idea Scott, sounds like fun and for a good cause. I will be going to the Pie Run in Hico on the 25 so I won't be able to make it, wish it was another day.

Started off chilly about 42 but turned to beautiful 70 deg. day. Ride for a good cause. Had 20 riders and 21 bikes show up. Thank You Scott Hardy for the ride and the great gravel back road route. Our group completely filled the blessing box. Murphy's in Winchester was great as usual.

Attachments

• 1 25 20 1.jpg
    1 25 20 1.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 201
  • 1 25 20 2.jpg
    1 25 20 2.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 1 25 20 4.jpg
    1 25 20 4.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 193
Back