• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dual Sport Rider - YouTube

Hello @dual_sport_rider_g !

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the link to your You Tube. I will check it out!

I recommend you post up a quick intro about yourself similar to most new members: Riding background and interests, bikes, etc as well as some photos of your fine steeds!

Your first post almost comes across like an marketing effort for views on You Tube. [emoji2957]. I am sure it is NOT, but would be nice to read an intro from you rather than hitting a link.
[emoji1360]

Hello @dual_sport_rider_g !

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the link to your You Tube. I will check it out!

I recommend you post up a quick intro about yourself similar to most new members: Riding background and interests, bikes, etc as well as some photos of your fine steeds!

Your first post almost comes across like an marketing effort for views on You Tube. [emoji2957]. I am sure it is NOT, but would be nice to read an intro from you rather than hitting a link.
[emoji1360]
Somehow I thought I posted as intro as well but did under video sorry. Will surely intro out.

Back