• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dual Sporting Around Three Sisters

Hail

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Does anyone have GPX files for the dual sport routes around the Twisted Siters?

I have a ~250 mile loop. Just rode the best part of it yesterday. Works best to start/finish in Junction. How do you attach a GPX file to a post? I can only do photos. Here's a screen capture.

Screenshot_2016-10-03-20-33-46_zpstavup3xy.png

_

Attachments

• western hackberry final.gpx
    45.6 KB · Views: 543
  • Western hackberry roadbook final.pdf
    848 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:
I have a ~250 mile loop. Just rode the best part of it yesterday. Works best to start/finish in Junction. How do you attach a GPX file to a post? I can only do photos. Here's a screen capture.

_

Sweet!

Go to advanced editor if you don't see a paper clip. Click paperclip at the top of the editor window then browse to the file on your PC.

Is this the same one Trail boss does? It looks close.

Sweet!

Go to advanced editor if you don't see a paper clip. Click paperclip at the top of the editor window then browse to the file on your PC.

Is this the same one Trail boss does? It looks close.
Aah, I'm trying to do it on my phone that's why. I'll open laptop in the morning and attach it.

Not Richard's but could be the same roads. I got this from Kenaroo. Proven tracks, I've rode it all. Fun stuff, especially now with some sections very rough. I think they got heavy rains and flash floods recently. Some roads marked closed but passable on a dirt bike.

_

Aah, I'm trying to do it on my phone that's why. I'll open laptop in the morning and attach it.

Not Richard's but could be the same roads. I got this from Kenaroo. Proven tracks, I've rode it all. Fun stuff, especially now with some sections very rough. I think they got heavy rains and flash floods recently. Some roads marked closed but passable on a dirt bike.

_

That is exactly what I want... need!

Peering into my crystal ball, I can see a weekend of camping and riding in this area in the not too distant future.

After mextrek, after RTB...

That is exactly what I want... need!

GPX file has been added to above post. I also attached a PDF for those without a gps. You can open the pdf on your phone and scroll through the route like an electronic roll chart. Pretty cool.

_

Awesome! Thank you David!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't let what silverbullet rides on his tenere fool you into thinking it is big bike friendly to the average or below average rider. I've learned that the hard way [emoji15]

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

Don't let what silverbullet rides on his tenere fool you into thinking it is big bike friendly to the average or below average rider. I've learned that the hard way [emoji15]

TRUE^^

GPX file has been added to above post. I also attached a PDF for those without a gps. You can open the pdf on your phone and scroll through the route like an electronic roll chart. Pretty cool.

_

SilverBullet, pdf file is cool, just followed all the way?

I am surprised he goes on any of the rides I setup. I must bore the heck out of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back