• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Duc L'orange...

Yup... What's not to like? - except for the copyright getting cropped off.

Nice horizon tilt - nice subject placement - sharp and colorful. If it were me on the bike I'd order some prints from you.

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Diaz
Thought you were bar-b-q 'ing ducks now.
A world class, fantastic picture.

M38A1

Admin
First Name
Scott
Thanks for all the positive comments.

This was shot at the CMRA races at Texas World Speedway last month during the 8hr endurance event on Saturday. The sun came out in the afternoon and really made things 'pop' for color, especially with this combination. When I was doing post work, this one was next and I went 'wow' upon first sight. I'm thinking a canvas print for my office might be in my future for it. Certainly on my website.

The track was basically flat where I shot this. I had been looking at how others process/market their shots and most seemed to put a bit of a 'tilt' in them so I tried it. This is the end result.

I'll say this - when the stars are aligned and everything works as you planned, some amazing shots can be had. This was just one of those rare instances it all worked.

Again, thanks.

Your color is off in the picture. It's a law that Ducati's have to be either Red, Black, or white....or a Tricolor of the Italian flag colors. Nowhere in there is orange allowed, therfore it must be your camera.

:D

Oh yea, nice shot.

Duke

Forum Supporter
First Name
Duke
Last Name
Dixon
Scott, I think you came away with the best photo out of either of our cameras that weekend. That photograph is outstanding! Very well done... :clap:

Hey, I was giving you an excuse to go upgrade your camera. :D

I do like the shot though. Certainly is nice to have the run of the place to get the good setup spots, isn't it? :D