• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ducati Repair/Tech in Houston?

Reaction score
I purchased a 2012 Ducati Monster that needs some major work done on the fuel delivery system. I dropped it off at a dealer in Houston, problem is they keep pushing me back on the repair list. Claim that warranty work comes first. They have had it for three weeks and "hope" to take a look at it next week "if" nothing else comes up.

Does anyone know of a trustworthy shop or tech that can work on a Ducati?

My issue is the bike sat for 4 years without being started with fuel in the tank. I had to replace the fuel pump. Fuel lines need to be replaced and throttle bodies need to be cleaned up and possible replaced. I have gone as far as YouTube will get me.

thanks in advance.

Take it to the folks at Eurosport Cycle in Ft. Worth.

It's a drive, but they will take care of you.

Rob hooked me up with someone possibly. If that does not work I will have to head North. I do Track days with those guys at Eurosport.

Dealers in Houston couldn’t even quote a price for the bike I wanted I got excellent service and the best deal in Texas from AMS quality is not always convienent but crap is .

Motorcycles Unlimited worked on my 696 and did a good job. North Houston.

They totally screwed Desmos ST4 , some hired wrenches are good , some aren’t . If the boss does the work it’s usally good if it’s hiredhand all he’s after is a paycheck . Been down that road many times .

Maybe try V1 Moto in north Houston? Good luck, Italian girls are dicey if left alone too long.
I have pondered trading my MV for a Ducati just to get a competent dealer/warranty/expert technician. Not sure if that combination exists in Houston.

Back