• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dungey to Honda(say it isn't so)

The sport is in trouble and I hope it works out. Dungey is one of a kind. I'm not a fan of GEICO or PC because they make it almost Impossible for up and coming riders to compete in what was "Supposed" to be the entry class. Politics is rampant in AMA Pro racing and if things don't change soon it will be too late to bring it back. We should see 125/250 cc 2 strokes on the showroom floors for $6k, instead we have $10k bikes. I digress.

Ktm obviously wasn't giving dungey the roll he wanted as far as helping out the race team, so I guess he decided it was best he buy into one so he can have more input.

Dont get me started on professional teams involvement in amateur mx

Dont get me started on professional teams involvement in amateur mx

Like cup racers in the Xfinity series.

I don't know how kids do it anymore. I don't think I spent over 1400 bucks in '82 for a brand new RM125 and a Simpson helmet and other accessories.

I thought of another post retirement switch that has me even more baffled to this day

McGrath is on Kawasakis...

Back