• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dunlop MX33

Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Waugh
So I just walked into my local KTM dealer (only a small shop) but he had 3 massive piles of just MX33 Dunlop tyres!! Are these any good for dual sport (I suspect they are not DOT rated, but that never bothered me), what sort of terrain are they aimed at and how will they work on Tarmac? Just thought I would ask.. Considering them for my CRF450L.

Gary

I know a lot of guys run them singletrack Gary and here we still call them Tires my English friend ;-)

Hope you are doing well, I really need to find some time to visit you and your lovely family sometime when I am up in Dallas

I know a lot of guys run them singletrack Gary and here we still call them Tires my English friend ;-)

Hope you are doing well, I really need to find some time to visit you and your lovely family sometime when I am up in Dallas
We would love to see you and even take you for a ride (have a few spare bikes!!) Hope all is well for you..

Gary

Very popular and high performing premium off road tire. It is a soft terrain tire but it works everywhere, Both front and rear are good. You will like it. Far better performance than any DOT knobbie. Not DOT rated but they will work fine on pavement. As long as you are riding mostly dirt you cannot go wrong with the 33.

We would love to see you and even take you for a ride (have a few spare bikes!!) Hope all is well for you..

Gary
Yep, I need to make sure next time up your way I give you some advance notice. Its been too long and you guys are always welcome down here and we have a great place for singletrack at Zars love you have you out for a day of riding sometime

Back