• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

E bay Forma Adventure Boots Low

Rigid

Reaction score
First Name
Lane
Last Name
Turner
Unboxed adventure low boots, these seem to be a great deal, he states they are grey but they look closer to black to me, I ordered a pair, They have the tags and markings, I believe they are the real deal. I am happy with mine if anyone is looking for a sale on boots.

I have those boots. When I bought mine they're were only 2 colors available, black and brown, so I'd assume they're black as well.

Possibly the color was not quite right so the clearanced them

That's a dang good price with free shipping on Forma Adventure Low's... They are $200+ anywhere else.

Hope there are boots left, lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hey guys, how do they fit size-wise? Do they run large or small?

I measured as they said, my feet are narrow, so I added insoles and tightened the straps, the boots fit well like that if I had ordered smaller they would have been too short.

From the ad “Brand new Limited dark grey colored boots. They were surplus stock from a special non-catalog OEM order." They have the brown and black in their ebay store and they are standard price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ordered mine last night. Now when on group rides? All of us will be looking for our Boot Buddy!

I will let you know Friday, mine are scheduled to arrive
My boots just arrived and they look good. They are a dark grey in color. As for fit, I wear a 8-1/2 EE or EW boot, my Daytona GTX are a 42 and fit fine, I got a 43 in these and they seem to fit fine, a bit of extra room in the toe, but width is fine, their sizing chart looks to be true

Mine arrived today. Mighty fine low boots

Back